Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

Originally Posted by tHe 718 tRuTh

Probably one of my favorite models of all time. Toebox crease is soooooooooooo bad
mad.gif
Yeah wore mine again today for casual friday and the toebox is really bad after 1 proper full days wear, still my honest opinion on these is they feel better than the Jordan IV and although the leather isnt the best, its certainly better than the Jordan IV for a fraction of the cost, will get another pair of black for sure, the purple pair look good, but Im guessing hard to cop esp. if you live O/S like me.

Let's see how many people jump on the bandwagon now
laugh.gif

kanye-west-nike-air-flight-89-true-blue-2.jpg

I hope they go cheaper, I'd like another pair

laugh.gif

Damn.. Kanye in some Flights.  If he rocks them half as much as the Varsity Red 6s or Aqua 8s they'll get noticed quite a bit 
tongue.gif

Damn.. Kanye in some Flights.  If he rocks them half as much as the Varsity Red 6s or Aqua 8s they'll get noticed quite a bit 
tongue.gif

Royal flight 89s now=infrareds. Get your pairs before resellers gobble them all up and prices quadruple.

Royal flight 89s now=infrareds. Get your pairs before resellers gobble them all up and prices quadruple.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Exactly what I thought when I saw that pic of him wearing them.  I was like !@#$% I was gonna wait until these started hitting $49.99 and try to just get a couple pairs of the TB colorway and chill.  If he wears them one more time publicly, they'll be selling out quick.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif

Took me a while to realize Kanye wearing flights lol

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif

Took me a while to realize Kanye wearing flights lol
Kanye is in that picture?

Originally Posted by green rhino123

bet he don't have deez tho
just noticed nike didnt make the material dark color under the white mesh on these batches of retros...

Finish Line marked down the Blue/White to 79.98, so maybe the Kanye bump didn't help in time.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Surprised nobody posted this yet.  Can't wait for these coming back out again, especially the bottom 2 OG colorways.  I think I'm looking forward to those white/royal/red ones as much as I'm looking forward to copping True Blue III's this weekend.
From Counterkicks:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Fenway, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Fenway, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

this is one shoe that def needs simple cws. the royal/white is dope

I remember these shoes growing up. Loved them. I am not a big fan or primarily white sneaker. I own a few, but not many. With that being said, I picked up most of the crazy colorways in the Flight `89.

Here they are.

As much as I love Flight 89s, this plastic material they're using (on one of favorite shoes at that) has prevented me from purchasing them this go around.

I also picked up a pair of the grey/aqua and the purples.
I've worn the grey pair a few times and they are pretty comfortable.
Concerning the plastic, I got mine for $76, for that price I could care less about the plastic.
They're comfortable, look good but not a good balling shoe but hey I can't complain for that price.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

As much as I love Flight 89s, this plastic material they're using (on one of favorite shoes at that) has prevented me from purchasing them this go around.

it's the same pleather as on the 2008 air tech challenge IIs
i mean, if you have settled for anything in the past 3-4 years, i don't see why one wouldn't settle with these 89s

it's not some new crappy pleather just revealed on this model alone ya know

Originally Posted by green rhino123

donjuan513 wrote:

it's the same pleather as on the 2008 air tech challenge IIs
i mean, if you have settled for anything in the past 3-4 years, i don't see why one wouldn't settle with these 89s

it's not some new crappy pleather just revealed on this model alone ya know

I haven't bought any of the pleather shoes. I can't do it.

Back
Top Bottom