Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

the white blue orange pair is 🔥

remember this fat kid had both black purple and white orange blue

fat kids use to always have the dope kicks in elementary school

Man, I had the OG black/purple Flight Lites for about a week after they came out. I was shooting in my driveway and standing next to our garage. There was a little piece of bent metal trim along the bottom of the garage door, and it was sticking out from the door slightly. By pure chance, as I took a step away from the garage, that piece of metal caught the midsole on my heel and ripped it. I was so bummed. I used some kind of glue to stick the loose bit of foam back onto the shoe, and it really wasn’t noticeable unless you knew to look closely for it. I returned them to Footlocker (I don't remember what excuse I used for the return, but back then the return policies were pretty lenient) and ended up with something else. It may have been a pair of black metallic Vs in the fall of 1990.

Last edited:
We aren’t getting the highs but they could make this colorway on the mids.
37E2F65A-066C-4660-A79C-F0663D28DFE8.jpeg

Have teals popped up in factory outlets? Looking to pull the trigger but these resell sites are gouging a bit on price. Saw a GOAT post where it was "missing lid" so we all know what that means.

Have teals popped up in factory outlets? Looking to pull the trigger but these resell sites are gouging a bit on price. Saw a GOAT post where it was "missing lid" so we all know what that means.

Those Teals have been weird. I feel like they just very slowly and quietly sold through in decent sizes in most places.

This. I’m a size 12.5 so it means any shoe is a day 1 cop. I can’t let ‘em sit |l
Oddly enough, that was the first size to sell out for the playoffs on Nike.ca. Well, I’m unsure if they sold out or if 12.5 was even available as part of the size run for these

Back
Top Bottom