Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

"While not identical..." is kind of a wild nitpicky statement to make IMO. When I eventually get my pair(s), I'll do a comparison, but I'm not really sure what more you could ask for...

Screenshot_20220924-104154.png
Screenshot_20220924-104512.png

The only thing that isn’t super close to the OGs is the collar sculpting but everything looks good besides that

Yeah, just seems like a big nitpick to me. Nothing is going to be 100% "identical." Personally, I feel like the change to the collar actually makes them conform to your ankle better. But for a shoe that nobody thought would ever see the light of day again, I think they did a damn good job recreating it. This isn't a Jordan 1 or an AM90 that will get multiple molds. It's a 1-off that we're lucky didn't get completely cancelled due to the poor sales of the first couple of colors.

Yeah, just seems like a big nitpick to me. Nothing is going to be 100% "identical." Personally, I feel like the change to the collar actually makes them conform to your ankle better. But for a shoe that nobody thought would ever see the light of day again, I think they did a damn good job recreating it. This isn't a Jordan 1 or an AM90 that will get multiple molds. It's a 1-off that we're lucky didn't get completely cancelled due to the poor sales of the first couple of colors.
i 100% agree with you famb besides the material quality on the leather cws the shoe has impressed me especially with the comfort. i'll def be picking up a pair of these

Yeah I think bowing out with just these and my Olympics. Wht/blk and wht/red pips will just have to be the ones that got away. Don’t need em all.

They arrived!
Quick pics, sorry for the bad quality...:emoji_cold_sweat:

Same shape from last colorways, and the red is darker than it looks in these pics... As I remember, in 1992 it was very similar. In my opinion, this is the best colorway by far:nthat:

Yep. They look MUCH closer to the Cardinal red that was on the OG's. Congrats man! Beautiful shoe.

I feel no smell at all, not even the glue. It is weird, it's the first time that new shoes don't smell...
Oh man was hoping to be floored with the aroma of glue and durabuck. Oh well. Ya know it’s weird man, those desert cement 3s I got were the same way, zero smell whatsoever. Stark contrast to the fire reds which have that Scott Steiner strength smell.

Back
Top Bottom