Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

Im so in on these !!!! #Nostalgia
2AC0AA17-29F4-4BCF-94A1-D9E347F0C85B.jpeg

Gonna hold off for the black/white playoff pair and or the Olympic Pippen PE (hopefully with the #8 on the back of the shoe like the OG).

THAT is the ultimate travesty! Even more so since we got the 2s in the All Star colorway and he didn't even win a championship in those!
AND they've retroed the 2s more than once. AND all the way back in 2014, Nike News did this feature on the Maestro 1, which I took as a sure sign they were on their way back. But nope, seven and a half years later, still nothing. Like, what the hell?

Last edited:
Nice to see these come back but whoever decided that this model was more deserving of a retro release than the flight 89 high and solo flight needs to have their head examined

I hear you, but I want the Flight 89 High's forever archived and never retroed. I just KNOW Nike would butcher a retro of them and will taint their legacy. :smh:

I’m not gonna take one jacked up pair to mean they’re all like that.

I’m not gonna take one jacked up pair to mean they’re all like that.

That's true, but you can see the "bubble" starting in other people's pairs (the few pics I've seen on Instagram). May not be as pronounced as Chris's pair, but it's gonna become evident once people wear them. It's all because of the crappy materials. Had they used the same type of leather used for the Red Maestro 2s a few years back, these would be fantastic, as those shoes were one of the best retros Nike has made in years and years!

man... seeing these messed-up pairs disappoints me so much that I'm thinking of not buying them anymore. SMH. I wonder if the olympics are going to have this problem (assuming they release of course). i still want them because you know... 6th grade memories but damn nike.......

That's true, but you can see the "bubble" starting in other people's pairs (the few pics I've seen on Instagram). May not be as pronounced as Chris's pair, but it's gonna become evident once people wear them. It's all because of the crappy materials. Had they used the same type of leather used for the Red Maestro 2s a few years back, these would be fantastic, as those shoes were one of the best retros Nike has made in years and years!

Hmmm I don't really spend time on IG so I haven't seen other examples. That's a shame. Welp, I was/am waiting it out for the white/red Pip pair, anyway. Not like I expect there to be any difference but you never know with Nike. I'm still going to give them a shot when that colorway drops LOL

Back
Top Bottom