Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

indifferent.gif
@ any of you DC catsthinkin NYC dudes weren't rockin foamposite pennies since 1997, i remember PLENTY of people pony in up 180 for the OG's back in the day...hell iremember the GIANT billboard around my house with the 1800 number and everybody either loving em or hating em.

Jewman in the BX had air forces after the intial run in 1982 too...ask around, plus NYC supported those harder then ya ever did...hence our own NYC uptowns inthe mid 90's.

as far as nike boots, i seen em all, i mean c'mon we're NYC, we get everything. ya must be refering to cats outside harlem/uptown/BX....because not allboros embraced the nike boot, and alot of people still swear by timbs all day.

At first I thought this was the ugliest thing I've ever seen...but second looks at the blacks..there hot!

Question-
Does anyone in here own a pair of Goadomes?

If so do they run true to size, smaller, or bigger?..

I'm undecided about the size I should order

I don't care what area you live in. Wearing these hideous things ain't nothing to brag about.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

I don't care what area you live in. Wearing these hideous things ain't nothing to brag about.

LOL.... the guy on top of you was talking about just REG. Foams..

i agree with you about wearing those ugly foamdomes... LOL...

Exactly...but it's not suprising. That's what NY cats do...jump on something hella late then claim they originated it.
smh.gif

**Runs for cover**

It's gonna get ugly in this thread by sunset.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I'm not gonna sit here and argue with ya'll NY dudes..it's pointless and old...

But..

I remember the penny foams in 96' in Sportsmart in Bmore...I had a pair as a youngster in middlechool
pimp.gif

Also Bmore kept the AF1 alive...not Jewman (no disrespect, yeah he was gettin' em but no where near the amount Bmore was)..DTLR...Charlie Rudos..cinderella..sportsmart

Dopeboys was buyin' whole walls of AF1's...all colors in the all thru the 80's...Nike acknowledges the fact Bmore put AF1's on the map....

For the most part the NY mentality makes a lot of people dislike ya'll...you know the NY> the universe @@%%..

Like I said this @@%% is old...25+ years old..Dude on both ends need to drop it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....You know whats really old and pointless? someone always havig NYC's $#*+ in their throat...I've seen it 1st hand when i was inVa...dudes hated jus cuz we was from NY and apparently it still remains....We don't think we are better than you..you think we are better than you thatswhy dudes say what they say...its jus ignorance..this thread was about foam boots...i make a comment sayin DMV cats were 1st to rock nike boots andpashmina's hard body.. then sneakermane a baseless remark and then it turns into a pissing match... honestly this can go back and forth all day long andit makes no sense.. I jus hate it when someone says how NYC'ers think..That's ridiculous...how u gonna make that judgement call? off a couple of NYC%#%%## u talk to on this board? a couple you have known through ya life?...You gotta watch what you say before you start to generalize...cuz those who makethese stupid comments bout NYC jus sound ignorant..
smh.gif
.....I guess the DMV was the origin of drug dealing too...
smh.gif
...you areright though about one thing...dudes need to drop it..

Originally Posted by Untitled

indifferent.gif
@ any of you DC cats
thinkin NYC dudes weren't rockin foamposite pennies since 1997, i remember PLENTY of people pony in up 180 for the OG's back in the day...hell i
remember the GIANT billboard around my house with the 1800 number and everybody either loving em or hating em.

Jewman in the BX had air forces after the intial run in 1982 too...ask around, plus NYC supported those harder then ya ever did...hence our own NYC uptowns in
the mid 90's.

as far as nike boots, i seen em all, i mean c'mon we're NYC, we get everything. ya must be refering to cats outside harlem/uptown/BX....because not all
boros embraced the nike boot, and alot of people still swear by timbs all day.

baltimore has had several "b-more" exclusive af1s to date. most actually say "b-more" on them. now ask yourself... why would nike do that??hmmmm??

also, i went to morgan from '97 to around '02
frown.gif
and there was nothin but dc/pg cats, ny and of course baltimore. dc/pg and baltimore were def. rockinfoamposites and flightposites hard on the regular. even some dc/pg chicks were rockin them
eek.gif
(baltimore chicks would've never done that)

anyway, i don't htink i EVER saw nobody from ny rockin foams OR flights during my WHOLE STINT at college. all the ever rocked were dunk hi's, realtalk.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

HARMCITY45 wrote:

I'm not gonna sit here and argue with ya'll NY dudes..it's pointless and old...

But..

I remember the penny foams in 96' in Sportsmart in Bmore...I had a pair as a youngster in middlechool
pimp.gif

Also Bmore kept the AF1 alive...not Jewman (no disrespect, yeah he was gettin' em but no where near the amount Bmore
was)..DTLR...Charlie Rudos..cinderella..sportsmart

Dopeboys was buyin' whole walls of AF1's...all colors in the all thru the 80's...Nike acknowledges the fact Bmore put
AF1's on the map....

For the most part the NY mentality makes a lot of people dislike ya'll...you know the NY> the universe @@%%..

Like I said this @@%% is old...25+ years old..Dude on both ends need to drop it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....You know whats really old and pointless? someone always havig NYC's $#*+ in their throat...I've seen it 1st hand when i was in
Va...dudes hated jus cuz we was from NY and apparently it still remains....We don't think we are better than you..you think we are better than you thats
why dudes say what they say...its jus ignorance..this thread was about foam boots...i make a comment sayin DMV cats were 1st to rock nike boots and
pashmina's hard body.. then sneakermane a baseless remark and then it turns into a pissing match... honestly this can go back and forth all day long and
it makes no sense.. I jus hate it when someone says how NYC'ers think..That's ridiculous...how u gonna make that judgement call? off a couple of NYC
%#%%## u talk to on this board? a couple you have known through ya life?...You gotta watch what you say before you start to generalize...cuz those who make
these stupid comments bout NYC jus sound ignorant..
smh.gif
.....I guess the DMV was the origin of drug dealing too...
smh.gif
...you are
right though about one thing...dudes need to drop it..

yeah this will get out of hand quick
laugh.gif

but seriously, i have nothin against ny. in fact i love ny cause yall have some of the most beautiful women on the planet. but some of yall cats def. come offlike yall is the %+@+. and alot of times there's no basis for it. its like alotta ny cats think they're the %+@+ JUST CAUSE THEY FROM NY!!??
laugh.gif
inever understood that. cause the truth is there are lames in evry region, ny not exempt.

ny dudes, for the most part, come off as just plain cocky and arrogant. no disrespect to any ny heads. this is the way yall are percieved, real talk!

Like I said harm city the foundation of ya bs conclusion is that of %@%%%% from nt...or a couple u have came across...and u made my point cuz it wasone of ya own that started the bs this time and u co-signed for no reason..like that was needed....come stay here for a bit then base ya conclusion offthat...and I agreed that dmv cats was rockin the nike boots 1st...which a couple heads co-signed then this @#+@% coming out of left field gon say ny !#@$*%jack people style as they're own then u co-sign that bs.....so yall the ones jus dead it cuz it don't make no sense...u basing assumptions off dudeswho post on a message board....r u serious? That's like trusting girls myspace pics....c'mon u should no better than that....no disrespect to no onebut a lot of dudes talk reckless up here but i kno thats not how they are in person....u talkin like every person who live in nyc is a nter....pump brakeschief....if its nonsense u should have jus stayed shut

smh.gif
.....still don't get it.....I was never mad I'm jus tired of everyone havin somethin to say bout nyc'ers...like u from here....it aint nobeef...this is nt...everything up here...is make believe....I come here to discuss and look at kicks....now I gotta here about how nyc'ers got anattitude..how we jack people style.....
smh.gif
...its not about winning or losing...cuz its nuttin...u make ya point I disagree...simple as that....jus keep all thatextra !@*+ in the general lounge....and leave it at that

How do these fit? do they fit like foamposites or like goadomes? can i wear true to size or a 1/2 size down like goadomes?

Originally Posted by lysolflow31

im in nj nd we luv nikeboots ova here 2

Of course you do. You ny/nj cats love everything about us DC/MD natives.

The end of this argument is DC/MD>NY period.

Did we start wearing nike boots? Yes

Did we start wearing foams/flights first? Yes

Why can't ya'll just accept the fact that we start alot of trends and you tend to follow them.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Originally Posted by lysolflow31

im in nj nd we luv nikeboots ova here 2

Of course you do. You ny/nj cats love everything about us DC/MD natives.

The end of this argument is DC/MD>NY period.

Did we start wearing nike boots? Yes

Did we start wearing foams/flights first? Yes

Why can't ya'll just accept the fact that we start alot of trends and you tend to follow them.
ohwell.gif
the nike boots is debatable....
I had to get out of town and think. We traveled to NYC to have a chat with Udi (training camp). Udi is a rad dude. He always has something to say. His words are written in my sketch book, "if you want to TAKE a category, you have to MAKE a category". That's some pretty damn profound +$#*. My take on that was, you have to create a reason for your customer to go there, not just make another product. We went out that night with Udi and a few of his boys; somewhere in the meatpacking district. Udi wanted to show me the consumer that spends $160 on a pair of
fly boots and the kind of "hiking" they do on the dance floor. Nice. That hurt Udi, but he was right.

From NYC it was onto Italy. I always liked Milan. As an art student studying design in Switzerland for a term, I would get on the train and go to Milan every weekend. Sometimes I would ride in an empty boxcar because all the seats were taken. I don't know why that city is so special to me but it gave me energy and inspiration. Maybe it was all the models walking around, the amazing fashion, the scooters, the coffee, the food and the wine. It's like paradise in a certain cosmo way. So I spent a few days in Milan and then went to Paris. Some of my friends played a joke on me and changed my room reservation to this +$#* hole next to a brothel in Pigialle. Dirty, !#$+*% room. It was so bad that I didn't want to lay in the bed, so i got some wine, bread and cheese and got crazy $+$+#$ up.

home boy went to NYC, found his swag and created the nike boots....THE END
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

flight/foamposites were always worn in NYC

think not?

2mrxj47.jpg

where's ya DMV exclusive foamposites? cuz we sure have our NYC exclusive
tongue.gif
bring em out as TI would say.

Back
Top Bottom