Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

I see flightclub prices at 2K USD..

how much does DS galaxy and 9/10 go for? Assume OG ALL with recipet. 

Size 8 seems to be the most expensive  ..

Deal Check:

Me: Trading Slam Dunk 6 and Infared 6 (2014)

Him: 9/10 Galaxy foams No box or Hang tag
Id do that deal long as i can get a legit check on the Galaxies.. I can get me a GM Hang tag..lol but besides that no box no hang tag.. i would assume he might have robbed them from someone.. as those are HEAT

Why would you assume he robbed them? You always thinking of the worst.

Last edited:
Yea I changed it, the one above was pictured with a receipt, hence the momentary confusion. Still doesn't excuse your negativity. Don't worry about where other ppl got their shoes, worry about yourself

Yea I changed it, the one above was pictured with a receipt, hence the momentary confusion. Still doesn't excuse your negativity. Don't worry about where other ppl got their shoes, worry about yourself
i didnt say there were.. i just would assume so.. Most people with heat like that would have the whole set.. Any "loose" heat.. I would question that..  but in refeernce to what you said.. Thats what happened to a guy on my (defunct) FB.. he had his DB 5's at a Shoe convention i believe up north your way.. they got the shoes and some of the guys set up a sting buy because he didnt get the box and he knew the serial and stuff or something like that.. Dude tried to flip a pair of DB5's for 700 so it was easy to get someone back. He got his kicks back and the guy got charged.. So loose heat I always ask just to be sure.. Its been a minute since I've bought a pair of "Loose" shoes.

I was in the process of purchasing A pair of DS Galaxy Foams sz 10.5 w/hang tag and receipt for $1,200 obo. The dude ended up selling em for $950 ppal. 

Dude paid for Foams ppal the seller recieved confirmation that money was in his account or something buyer in Florida got kicks 2-days later and filed A claim 

through ppal that the item described as DS was not DS. So he filed A claim or what ever and ppal removed the money from the sellers pp account and now the 

buyer has the foams and his money back. Wow freakin scammers! A lot of dirty heartless piece of Shhh... in this world. Told the dude too file A claim in his city with the local authorities.

That way if it goes too court he will be obligated too show up or A warrant will be issued in his town. If you file through your local authorities you will loose out for the fact that he is across the US

what are the chances of him traveling 100+ miles for A court appearance in A state he will never go too.

I have A Deal check for all you guys, opinion's please.

Me: Kobe Prelude 2,4 DS sz 10.5 w/everything original.

Him: Galaxy Foams DS sz 11 w/everything original and receipt.

Sorry philifan8169 for copying you on this. Wasn't sure how to ask this and not get warned or banned.

Great deal on your end
Yea I thought so also. He wants my vnds KB MM's also in this deal, and is offering me too choose between AJ XII playoff DS, Concords vnds, or Gammas DS.

I think Im gonna go with the XII's. So Final trade deal would be

Me: P2,P6, MM.

Him: Galaxy foams, AJ PO XII's.

Welp NT Fam I ended up selling my KBP6's on ebay last night. Thought it was gonna blow my deal with the dude for the Galaxys that wanted my P2,P6's for his Galaxy's.

Gonna end up tradind him my P1 vnds sz 11 and P2's for his Galaxy's. I think I still win.

Thanks for all your input on this deal. Peace, LeeZus....

Back
Top Bottom