Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by riddla713

I just copped a sz 10.5 for $750, I won't have them till Tuesday but I feel really good about the price. And I was even offering $1,000 left and right and nobody would bite but one of my local homies hooked me up for $750. Will post pics when I have them on Tuesday, now my galaxy all-star pack is complete
pimp.gif

What kinda "homie" is that???????
My thoughts exactly. Cats stay thanking people for knocking them upside the head for kicks. 

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Scratch everything, MERCER WILL NOT BE HAVING THEM FALSE INFO WAS GIVEN TO ME.

too late tents and cheese lines have already formed...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by riddla713

I just copped a sz 10.5 for $750, I won't have them till Tuesday but I feel really good about the price. And I was even offering $1,000 left and right and nobody would bite but one of my local homies hooked me up for $750. Will post pics when I have them on Tuesday, now my galaxy all-star pack is complete
pimp.gif

My thoughts exactly. Cats stay thanking people for knocking them upside the head for kicks. 
Considering that these are still fetching $1500+ on that auction site... $750 is a steal and I'd cop a size run if that price was ever offered to me.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Considering that these are still fetching $1500+ on that auction site... $750 is a steal and I'd cop a size run if that price was ever offered to me.

I understand that, but I wouldn't call anyone my "homie" nor would I call it a "hook up" if someone hit me with for more than 3x retail on anything.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Your right in the fact that yes the shoes are going for $1500+ easy on Ebay but it's also obvious that a lot of people aren't paying those prices either, because every time I look up there I see a lot of those same shoes with those same $1500 not moving. So yes paying $750 for the Galaxy isn't "rape" considering they are being sold for $1500+ but paying $750 for a $220 shoe from a friend is definitely not a steal. So no it's not rape it's more like molestation 
laugh.gif
. But on a serious not congrats on your purchase and the completion of your Galaxy pack. If you can afford $750 for the Galaxy Foams then that's cool more power to you.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

@%+$ me, a dude at my job said mercer was getting only 10 more pairs tomorrow morning and selling them. We are associated with mercer so this is believable. But 6 of those are claimed by employees already. Even a girl that works their name **** is gonna get a pair. Damn I work tomorrow so no chance for m

**** isn't too happy today.  I hope you guys aren't friends.

What is the point of telling NT that a certain sneaker store employee will be getting galaxy foams? Do some of you think before you post?

Se um fiddy! *mike epps* that's steep but you got what you wanted. I wanted them too but 1000 is a deal breaker and these will be an after thought as soon as the next "it" pair come out. That's the sneaker game "on to the next one" did yall hear about someone buying a picture of these for 800? Bwahahaha

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

What is the point of telling NT that a certain sneaker store employee will be getting galaxy foams? Do some of you think before you post?

No which is why I was told to edit and apologize. But you guys keep quoting it with her name so please delete her name.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by SolexSup
 isn't too happy today.  I hope you guys aren't friends.

Don't know her personally. Friend of a friend and again plz edit her name out of your everyone's post I appreciate it.

Dude it's WAY too late for that.

flightclub prices just dropped another $200 this morning, I used info like this to put ebay resellers in check when I got my first pair, I was fortunate to have a guy that I was actually able to talk some sense into... Those of you still looking to copp DON'T GIVE UP JUST YET, hype is dying and some are stuck with a shoe that has no meaning to them besides thinking they will be able to retire from selling these. A few days ago I offered up two pairs of deadstock 2011 concords and a pair of ds 2009 Space jams and dude told me to throw in an additional $800 and we would have a deal....yeah right, after telling him my offer was more than fair, and i was getting the short end of the stick..... i wished him luck.

I think soon resellers will be realizing they should have taken offers or trades that they were to greedy to take at first. these are a beautiful shoe but in no way the market value worth the 1200+ that the market is at right now.

isn't too happy toda  I hope you guys aren't friends.

Don't know her personally. Friend of a friend and again plz edit her name out of your everyone's post I appreciate it.

Dude it's WAY too late for that.

Ok I realize that but yet you still quote with her name on it

Back
Top Bottom