Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

I've had a friend apologize to her for me numerous times and the situation is dropped. So I'm asking everything to edit their post with her name in it but you still quoting it with her name. So far 2 people have done and your the only one that continues.

Thank you. Now let get back to topic at hand. Galaxy. I've stated this before. The restock how are the stores doing it?. Silent or letting everyone know.

^^ Quit worrying about it if the situation is dropped.. She knows her name was put out there so if it continues to be out there its nothing new. Lets get back to the topic at hand.

I just like to have a shot online. I know the XIs were killing the servers but at least it gave people in different areas a shot at the shoes. I still check NDC randomly to see if these are on there ha ha

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I just like to have a shot online. I know the XIs were killing the servers but at least it gave people in different areas a shot at the shoes. I still check NDC randomly to see if these are on there ha ha
This is what im screamin.. I didnt have a store within hundreds prolly thousands of miles that released these and there hasnt been any chance online really. Come on NDC!!!!

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by riddla713

I just copped a sz 10.5 for $750, I won't have them till Tuesday but I feel really good about the price. And I was even offering $1,000 left and right and nobody would bite but one of my local homies hooked me up for $750. Will post pics when I have them on Tuesday, now my galaxy all-star pack is complete
pimp.gif

What kinda "homie" is that???????
laugh.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

I just copped a sz 10.5 for $750, I won't have them till Tuesday but I feel really good about the price. And I was even offering $1,000 left and right and nobody would bite but one of my local homies hooked me up for $750. Will post pics when I have them on Tuesday, now my galaxy all-star pack is complete
pimp.gif

My thoughts exactly. Cats stay thanking people for knocking them upside the head for kicks. 

What type of friend is that lol, dude prolly sell u outlet sneakers for full price and u be like thanks for hook up?

I have offered numerous trades for these and in the end the seller always says actually Id rather have the money. This just proves all the resellers (noncollectors) with these. Im offerin heat and they just want to make a quick buck. Not help a fellow collector out and expand there collection....Too sad. O well

Originally Posted by proballer

I have offered numerous trades for these and in the end the seller always says actually Id rather have the money. This just proves all the resellers (noncollectors) with these. Im offerin heat and they just want to make a quick buck. Not help a fellow collector out and expand there collection....Too sad. O well

This.

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

just a friend i met in the shoe game that i have helped out before, it wasnt my best friend or anything. $750 was well worth it to me considering nobody would bite when i was offering $1k+. yeah its probably a little more than you would expect a friend to charge you but when he offered that price i jumped quick, $750 i can handle but letting go of a g for 1 pair of kicks is a little out of my league. 

Agreed. $750 isn't bad considering what everybody else is asking so thats good I guess, congrats on completing your pack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thought i was going to get a pair thursday at 125st but no luck..so many nike execs, i thought something was going down, nothing.. eard gentry was there

my man lucked up and got a pair for $390.. was supposed to be $400 but dude threw away the paper the shoes are wrapped in..smh..

Originally Posted by purplehazen

thought i was going to get a pair thursday at 125st but no luck..so many nike execs, i thought something was going down, nothing.. eard gentry was there

my man lucked up and got a pair for $390.. was supposed to be $400 but dude threw away the paper the shoes are wrapped in..smh..

was this at a store or your man got hooked up by a reseller 
$390.00 is a steal hell even $400.00

he talked a seller from craigslist down.. here is the pic, had to share.. some people have no idea what the hell they doing..

5wm4nc.jpg

Prices are slightly going down. $1,000-1100ish on eBay. Making the sellers on craigslist look like fools that will stay stuck with them 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom