Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Im almost positive restocks on these are officially over (from the original launch production atleast). Sorry guys. Hopefully that summer rerelease isn't a folktale.

you guys still on these galaxies smh 
indifferent.gif
!!!!!

Move on there are other sneakers out there, its def.ly not the end of the world

go cop some other heats !

Yes we are still on these we want them no one told you to click the thread so keep it movin sheesh.

I sold a Galaxy Pack which included all of the released pairs except the Dunks for $3,000 and turned around and copped some Air Mags. Needless to say I love how this release turned out. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

I sold a Galaxy Pack which included all of the released pairs except the Dunks for $3,000 and turned around and copped some Air Mags. Needless to say I love how this release turned out. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Impressive!!

Originally Posted by proballer

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Impressive!!
I would've kept the money.  If you could trade those pairs for the Mags then I'd do it.  

What are the chances these are sitting on shelves in Europe particularly Berlin, Germany???!?? Thoughts? Sorry for the newb question. Wasn't sure where in Europe these were released.

Thanks much Niketalk!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Anyone know what places in Germany are receiving these?

^^^ Yes i'm interested in knowing too!...

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And that is how you win!
Someone offered me $1750 for my Nerf & Weatherman KD's but I couldn't let them go yet. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And that is how you win!
Someone offered me $1750 for my Nerf & Weatherman KD's but I couldn't let them go yet. 
embarassed.gif

Horrible no sell. Nerfs arent selling at what they use to and those Weathermans aren't moving at all.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And that is how you win!
embarassed.gif

Horrible no sell. Nerfs arent selling at what they use to and those Weathermans aren't moving at all.
The Nerfs definitely still sell high. Seller's are just to impatient. I just don't want to sell mine since my homie in NY looked out for me. 
But for the Galaxy's, prices will dip to their lowest point soon, then steadily creep back up once the market dries up.

Back
Top Bottom