Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

^^^ there are no restocks that I know of. only know of "delayed" releases due to the crime that was happening over these.
mercer restocked on a random Wednesday months after OG release, then posted that they sold out when they probably just sold through the back door. Also had that delayed re-release on 34th the Thursday(or Friday) after release

So what. Even in a restock why would the sell them online for almsot 2 grand and have them for 200 bucks and a freakin restock??? Regardless, 7 or 8 hundred sounds more reasonable than 230 at a restock

So what. Even in a restock why would the sell them online for almsot 2 grand and have them for 200 bucks and a freakin restock??? Regardless, 7 or 8 hundred sounds more reasonable than 230 at a restock

This is not English.

That is all. Carry on.

Last edited:
mercer restocked on a random Wednesday months after OG release, then posted that they sold out when they probably just sold through the back door. Also had that delayed re-release on 34th the Thursday(or Friday) after release

I was pissed, I remember the tweet something along the lines of " We received a restock of the Galaxy Foamposites but we are sold out"

:smh:

see if it feels iffy iwould stay away. the way i see it he wants that 700.00 he better fulfill ur every request. i bet u he played ball in these kicks, which means theyre is possible heel drag and the shoe proabably sqeaks. so these are legit?

After a year and a half of trying to get pair, I finally got one, searching a reasonable price size 12 DS was so hard. It makes me wish I wore a smaller shoe but finally I have these and should get them Wednesday.

After a year and a half of trying to get pair, I finally got one, searching a reasonable price size 12 DS was so hard. It makes me wish I wore a smaller shoe but finally I have these and should get them Wednesday.

Hope you didn't purchase from sneakersource.net
Bought 'grey market/unauthorize' Concords from them

I passed on a $600 pair today at the sole exchange. I am kind of regretting it now. They werent exactly in the best conditon, there were scuffs on both shoes around the heel area. The paint was chipped off.

Idk, did i mess up?? :smh:

Not really, a decent deal, not a great one. I was gonna stop by but didn't know about it until today and those tickets were sold out. I'll go to the next one in october

Damn. I just won a pair of 9.5s from SneakerYeti in their raffle.

$30 for Galaxy Foams ain't bad, right?

Back
Top Bottom