Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Double sock gang... 
mean.gif
LOL...
laugh.gif

can anyone here help me figure out why my galaxies shoe size tag is different from everybody else's? 

Last edited:
Just means it was most likely given to an athlete/employee. Usually nothing different with the shoe if it is the same style/color code as a retail release.

ok thanks guys. just want to make sure and i thought "promo" meant samples but i usually only see samples in sz 9.  im from NJ

ok thanks guys. just want to make sure and i thought "promo" meant samples but i usually only see samples in sz 9.  im from NJ

Where did you buy the shoe ?

Most if not all samples are a size 9
some samples are bigger sizes but that's rare.

Never saw a size 9.5 sample.
Does the box have a nike label.

Last edited:
Where did you buy the shoe ?

Most if not all samples are a size 9
some samples are bigger sizes but that's rare.

Never saw a size 9.5 sample.
Does the box have a nike label.
yeh everything is the same except the shoe size tag. i got the shoes as a gift but no idea where they got it from. also production date is in april 2012, isnt that after release date?

I would think so. Seems like some sample galaxy foams. Never seen them before. But with the regular released galaxies fetching such a high price now. I dont know how much more you would get tho. Either way, they are definitely rare and a rare shoe is normally worth more $$.

good to hear. 160 do you think these are rare sample size 9.5 galaxies?
are you just trying to resell them or something?

They're galaxy foamposites, people pay stupid money for them. Your pair is a sample, so sell it and move on

Who ever is ending up with the foams is winning big time. Almost to good of a deal for it to be believable. Infrared 6s can be had at retail  and slam dunks maybe $350? Thats only $550 total. Used Galaxy foams go for 1k easy. With the box and hangtag its even more. 

Who ever is ending up with the foams is winning big time. Almost to good of a deal for it to be believable. Infrared 6s can be had at retail  and slam dunks maybe $350? Thats only $550 total. Used Galaxy foams go for 1k easy. With the box and hangtag its even more. 
Slam dunks are $500+ but guy getting galaxies would still be winning

Back
Top Bottom