Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

man...if the red ones were so crazy...imagine these...these are ONE OF A KIND and never released ever before

I only own the Royals....on purpose...but these...these are worthy of being a collection piece in my future shoe-seum. Big Bangs will be passed due to these.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

I might have to put these right under the Royals and Eggplants imo
pimp.gif

Heeeewwwwlll naw !!!

The new pics look pretty good.. gotta see more tho.. Is the hype really out there? I see some but aint really sure how serious it is.. I think most of releases now are gonna be like the Concords a Red foams today with numbers released.. Nike has the thirst at an all time high and climbing.. they know exactly what they're doing..Didnt even the Chicago X's set a record on NDC.. well at least before these red foams sold out in 2 mins

I won't chase these hard...if they're available on NDC I will cop, but no way in hell I'm camping on the 25th in Orlando during All-Star weekend.

Where did these come from...like why am I just seeing pics and they're releasing in a few weeks...well they'll be copped unless they're a limited release

Copped hopefully this thread stays in low numbers *sigh* wishful thinking. Been waiting for these since pics first surfaced.

At least these look way better than the first version..im still on the fence with these,if I can get em without a hassle (which I doubt) I would get em..if not they can stay in stores

I need better pics to decide on these.  They definitely look better than the original sample.

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

there is word that these may now only be releasing in orlando... not sure if its true but would def be whack
Some guy at the Red Foam campout was saying he's considering going to Orlando for the release because there will probably be more pairs there.

Back
Top Bottom