Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

btw the store keep denying that someone took a pair and that they keep counting it hourly she did seem shook when i asked what where the policy..

Originally Posted by chuck202

Originally Posted by s dubl

Anyone actually plan on getting these to wear? As in not to just sit them in the closet as a status symbol?

another question... To all the matchy matchy dudes that scoop to wear, what are you going to wear with these if you do wear em? Haha lmao rofl yeah those galaxy pants. So funny. But seriously I'm just wondering since its a common topic when foams release. If I got em, plain black or white T and probably a Dodgers on field. Good to go.

IF I get em they getting worn...My boys in Orlando having problems locking em down,.

the mall is having a mad dash.... so good luck but all the sneaker stores in it got the galaxys.. 

Man you dudes need to find something to fill the void. Snitching on dude. Calling and going to his job. Come on. Why make it your personal business waste your time and gas to ensure somebody takes an L and loses their job and or being prosecuted criminally for theft. Get over it. I see can you being upset but taking this far. Shoes bringing out evil in folks.

Originally Posted by facemafia

Originally Posted by SamB

So these malls that allow a mad dash to the store @ 5am, how do these turn out?

Fattys get left back. 
yeahhh all the state champ football players like me always get there first becauseee we knoww how to run and truck people. haha

Sdot73 wrote: "and if he really had a family to feed, footlocker isnt necessarily the place to work to put bread on the table especially if he's not a manager"

Ok, what is this supposed to even mean?
Theres people working minimum wage jobs EVERYWHERE in the US trying to take care of business, just so their kids can eat at night.
That "point" you just mad was mad irrelevant.... At the end of the day, whoever snitched is a clown

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Yo you are an ABSOLUTE CLOWN if you snitched on that dude... $%!+ the Foams, how do you know son doesnt have a family to feed???

I swear some of yall lames do the most %!@* son.. smh

if you have a family to feed, why would you risk your job by trying to resell and call attention to yourself by saying that you work at the orlando HOH?

and if he really had a family to feed, footlocker isnt necessarily the place to work to put bread on the table especially if he's not a manager
Don't try and condone the RATS patrolling this thread, y'all should be ashamed snitching on dude.
i don't care who you are or what you do, we have all taken advantage of our jobs one way or another, from the Mcdonalds worker taking home a few unauthorized big macs to the overseas factory worker who makes a few extra pairs and sells them online, we all do it. Its not like dude was selling the entire stock, one pair got ya dropping dimes, i just hope he doesn't lose his job because of some idiot. its easy to see what part of the country some of y'all from because snitches don't last long over here!

like kampout said "let that boy cook"

BX sports on white plains road 
30t6p3b.gif

427679_10150590979106225_295576846224_9429613_329233988_n.jpg

Can't believe i just read like 10 pages of dudes talking about the Craigslist ad. And still are talking about it.
P.s. these are fly.
If your saying they're ugly why u salty then? Chumps

Any info on the shirts that match with these? Some people have them listed on eBay. And I've seen the shirts have the "Footlocker" size sticker on it so I'm curious t know if they are selling it or will be selling it at any Footlocker?

i can't cosign the snitching on this one. with the hoh dude. straight coward move and the only reason it's done is because it's easy to be bold like that when the person your affecting has no clue who you are.

i can justfiy callling corporate in situations where it's shady business done on a release date that affects YOU personally, like dudes situation with the red foams where he lined up and was told he couldn't buy a pair unless he agreed to pair more then retail because the employee refused to sell them or when employees pull crooked stuff but this situation it isn't justified.

i find it funny how dudes are acting all high and mighty about violations of company policies and rules but if these same employees were offering to hold em down on a 50% weekend they wouldn't say "but that's against company policy."

Originally Posted by facemafia

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

BX sports on white plains road 
30t6p3b.gif

427679_10150590979106225_295576846224_9429613_329233988_n.jpg
recipe for disaster, that many men that close to each other with still 3.5 days left? 
What's worse is the store doesn't have to pairs to account for 1/2 of that line 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Yo you are an ABSOLUTE CLOWN if you snitched on that dude... $%!+ the Foams, how do you know son doesnt have a family to feed???

I swear some of yall lames do the most %!@* son.. smh

if you have a family to feed, why would you risk your job by trying to resell and call attention to yourself by saying that you work at the orlando HOH?

and if he really had a family to feed, footlocker isnt necessarily the place to work to put bread on the table especially if he's not a manager
what does this have to do with anything? Idc if he worked at KeyFood packing bags, its still what he did to pay the bills. 

End well this will not. %#$ is getting real about some kicks man. I took a breather from Nike, and started copping, louis V, Gucci's, and prada.... If you gonna pay resell price minds well go to Nordstrom's and cop some shoes worth the price.

I will try NDC. If I don't get em oh well.

What's all this wristband talk about? Here in Raleigh i called and said you can't camp at the mall til thursday at 1am, they open at 6am friday and only have 1 of each size... INFO?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Hmmmm the whole state of Florida we have 3 HOH and 1 NT

HOH Tampa = 12 Pair

HOH Orlando = 50 Pair (some say 30)

HOH Miami = 30 Pair

no word on Niketown

I find it hard to believe there will be about 150 pair in the state thats hosting the game these shoes are based off of.....Not to mention they are Penny's on top of that......Penny is a legend in the O

I know some mom n pops and maybe some Footaction or Footlockers gotta be getting these down here
Niketown said they aren't getting them.

LML, White Plains Road.

Love my hood. But they should just go home. So many more sneakers breaking necks this year.

Not to mention thats Pelham. Somebody gonna get got by them project dudes.

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

What's all this wristband talk about? Here in Raleigh i called and said you can't camp at the mall til thursday at 1am, they open at 6am friday and only have 1 of each size... INFO?

Yeahhh same thing here brooooo but they saidd 5 dudes fleww out from philly just to start camping so whats the deal with that ?

the HoH orlando cat is a complete lame.. made NO EFFORT to cover his tracks.

he laid everything out there to be snitched on. i dont knock him for trying to come up, but smarten up next time..

Back
Top Bottom