Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

I can see it now. *50 Cent Voice* Them Galaxy Foams is nice, that's what you bought for me? Take that %++ off I break you off properly! I get mine the fast way SKI MASK WAY! Take money, take money, money, money negro if you ask me it's the only way. 
roll.gif

skitmask.jpg

Remember, dudes was fighting for the Red Foams? I suggest you just forget about these shoes if you value your life.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

NDC JUST ***KED EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty much.
That was the biggest load of BS I've ever seen. Nike twitter talking for weeks like they are gonna sell online now all of a sudden no? 

Nike/JB should start being held accountable when people get killed because of shoes, kind of how musicians and movies get blamed for school shootings and etc. They know it happens and they still pull %#%# +#%! like this. It isn't even close to cool.  Damn... 

was at mercer spoke to the rep nike rep there he showed me an email that he asked for more foams to be sent to mia... so the ones from ndc prob heading there

I wasn't completely serious/sure when I said people would die over these but now I'm not playing. PEOPLE WILL DIE. It will be a sad day smh

Think I'm going to let my daughter just go to war on my Eggplants with some glitter glue

Back
Top Bottom