Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

nike took them off because they dont wanna repeat the cement shutdown
laugh.gif

It is kinda suspect, they pull the online release two days before the release when they were tweeting they were going to have them last week. I wonder what that's about?

i dont know who from nike corporate, hq, twitter seems to be follwing the crazy hype surrounding foams, js, bascially any nike product. i mean this +!$# just blew up in peoples faces and now this thread and shoe is moot like it don't exist.

dang how much nike stock gonna go up after this
30t6p3b.gif

foams
concords
cements
got damn

Originally Posted by jumpmanfeva

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by got shoes

I swear every year I inch closer to leaving shoes behind. It's just aint the same anymore. Everything is hyped

Word. EVERY single release. @*%$@ not making any sense.

The shoe game is becoming saturated with hypebeasts and resellers...
indifferent.gif

It makes me wanna retire, but the I love the shoes too much 
laugh.gif

my petition video against nike for this b.s. you can either complain about it or get on board like the others.

people should move on and think about another pair of shoes because is not going to happen for any of us.

Originally Posted by ben031681

my petition video against nike for this b.s. you can either complain about it or get on board like the others.

Started watching, but then I saw a link to a dallaspenn video. Had to click it bro. INTANETS!
I'll go back and watch it tho.

Originally Posted by parry36

30t6p3b.gif
my state is getting 18 pairs... how are real foamposite fans suppose to get there hands on these that live in states with no House of Hoops or anything? Does nike understand that people will truly die for these now? this is gonna be 10x worse than the concords release! smh
30t6p3b.gif

My state is only getting 10...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

30t6p3b.gif
my state is getting 18 pairs... how are real foamposite fans suppose to get there hands on these that live in states with no House of Hoops or anything? Does nike understand that people will truly die for these now? this is gonna be 10x worse than the concords release! smh
30t6p3b.gif

My state is only getting 10...
30t6p3b.gif

My state is getting 0. Money saved
pimp.gif

I have only 1 rant about this twitter post. I have other options BUT, if Nike knew that people were camping out for at least a week and wristbands were already distributed, WHY in the world would they way till a few days before release to notify everyone that they are back pedaling on launching on NDC. I want to believe that on the 24th they will put up a Tweet about TBD and still release them on the 24th or 25th. But, I guess that won't happen seeing that the BHM AM1 was TBD and then they never cancelled the launch all together. And they ended up launching on a Wed. without a FSR. Maybe I'm lucky but I had no problem with Nike until the whole cement 4 fiasco where they said no phone orders on cloaks and customer relations let that slide. And then the site crashed and they didn't even notify the customer relations line to stay later. East Coasters were up until 3 AM! Then they pull this crap. Oh and the BHM release was garbage too. If they know its going crash sites and what not why don't they just spread out the releases. No reason to have more traffic to add to chaos!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by DAR228

Nike has dropped the ball again.
laugh.gif
no.
they just took our ball and threw it over the fence
And not just any fence, a big tall fence with a big %%% mean Sandlot dog behind it. To get it back PF Flyers aren't gonna cut it, we need something better like Galaxy Foams! Oh wait... 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Im about to sound really stupid, I know. But I havent bought shoes online in years

No website will have these at retail? I remember eastbay used to have the urban account Jordan releases.

So lost.

AND PISSED AT NIKE

I went to the Yeezy 1 release at Mondawmin Mall in Baltimore and Im 1000% sure that this release will be insane.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Im about to sound really stupid, I know. But I havent bought shoes online in years

No website will have these at retail? I remember eastbay used to have the urban account Jordan releases.

So lost.

AND PISSED AT NIKE
Eastbay, NDC, and Finish Line posted on their twitter accounts that they will not be available online. I would imagine there has to be at least one site who will have them at retail, no one will share if they find out though.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

So lost.

AND PISSED AT NIKE
Eastbay, NDC, and Finish Line posted on their twitter accounts that they will not be available online. I would imagine there has to be at least one site who will have them at retail, no one will share if they find out though.

Eastbay too? Damn
indifferent.gif

I'm surprised no one brought this up. Am I the ONLY one that realized there was no air randy vmvinc rmkstore for this release???? Something seems very fishy my thoughts are that pairs floating around now are in fact "grey" pairs. Anyone have any clue why these weren't posted on those sites they seem to have every other release that is coming up EXCEPT for these????

Originally Posted by max71204

Originally Posted by sheeed

If NDC here aint gon have em? What are are are the chances that NDC UK will have em?
i was wondering the same thing. 

this !*%@# like the only way...I remember Dr. dooms sitting on the shelf on 34th in NYC...even got to use the 40% FF discount...now? HA!

Back
Top Bottom