Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

if ppl dont wear these are they just gonna store them until they rot?

Majority of people strictly re selling and not wearing the value on these is up there... People are paying 1200 for these as it is

Anyone seen Mayors on feet pics of these?
30t6p3b.gif
they look aight, I'd pay 300ish at most just if someone had to go out of their way. They aren't that nice to be paying 500+ like some of yall are doing. I hope those dropping more than a stack are still happy with your purchase one the shoes are in hand....

if anyone hasn't seen the Mayor pics, there's some in sneaker showcase in the celebrities with heat thread. I'd suggest checking there before commiting to paying a reseller...

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif
they look aight, I'd pay 300ish at most just if someone had to go out of their way. They aren't that nice to be paying 500+ like some of yall are doing. I hope those dropping more than a stack are still happy with your purchase one the shoes are in hand....

if anyone hasn't seen the Mayor pics, there's some in sneaker showcase in the celebrities with heat thread. I'd suggest checking there before commiting to paying a reseller...

You know no one's copping to wear, right?

Originally Posted by PTone

30t6p3b.gif

You know no one's copping to wear, right?
wrong.

a guy at my ftl told me the material on the these are cheap...the red foams that came out are better

Originally Posted by LA KB24

a guy at my ftl told me the material on the these are cheap...the red foams that came out are better

Wow, the red foams foam shell wasnt anything impressive... It's your guys money, spend it how you like lol

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Tickets given out at 125th street what are you talking bout

i know HOH gave out tickets....JJ too? i got a bunch of texts saying JJ was first come first serve no tickets...guess  i was misinformed

Still don't understand why people are going nuts over these... YES the concept and every bit of detail behind them is cool but the actual shoe itself is pretty ugly IMO. Yes they're neckbreakers, but not in a good way. 

Wow, the red foams foam shell wasnt anything impressive... It's your guys money, spend it how you like lol

yea i aint really big on foams so i am Not spending $$$ on these.....so im guessing You not getting yourself a pair s dubl??

yea i aint really big on foams so i am Not spending $$$ on these.....so im guessing You not getting yourself a pair s dubl??

If I could for close to retail, sure I would. I'd even go out of the norm and wear em right away which I never do wth new shoes I get. I won't lose sleep over not getting a pair tho. I have plenty of other foams that are better looking than these IMO.

If I could for close to retail, sure I would. I'd even go out of the norm and wear em right away which I never do wth new shoes I get. I won't lose sleep over not getting a pair tho. I have plenty of other foams that are better looking than these IMO.
QFT!

these are nice but like you said there are better looking foams that came out before

the only reason ppl are going nuts for these is because of the "limited" and GITD thats all

Nike is so smart they play the supply/demand game so well props to the people who are Going to pay 220 + tax and resell for 1k or even 2k. Even more props to the few people like me who don't need the moneyAnd going to rock these on feet l

HOH Lakewood as horrible, showed up at 8 am people already there cant get in line till 10, there wasnt a line at all cuz everyone was trippin. 6 cops total making sure things dont get out of hand. Gave out tickets at the end, left without getting one...the search for my Dave white size 13 continues

QFT!

these are nice but like you said there are better looking foams that came out before

the only reason ppl are going nuts for these is because of the "limited" and GITD thats all

QFT x 2. Royals, Coppers, Eggplants, Pewters, and even the Pine Green PRO'S are better foamposites than these.
But one thing you said is wrong, most people aren't going nuts for these because they have GITD, but because OTHER people are going nuts over these.

#Hype

Back
Top Bottom