Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Close to 1,000 people @ nike vault.. S@$^ was crazy.

I was number 844 and only 29 pairs of foams.

Left looking like

okayguy.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
 Why didn't they tell people how many pairs they had for sale. That's how you start a riot.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Close to 1,000 people @ nike vault.. S@$^ was crazy.

I was number 844 and only 29 pairs of foams.

Left looking like

okayguy.jpg
laugh.gif
 as soon as i got that number i would have dipped
eek.gif
 just saw something on the news about a riot in orlando
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by s dubl

exceeds quanitiy...

THIS IS SOME STRAIGHT B.S. 
i should have "social engineered" my pair yesterday when i had the chance  

Makes me mad because it shows my size as available... %%!% it I'm going to sleep. Hopefully couple people that get em actually keep and wear em. G'night NT.

good thing i didn't bother getting these
eyes.gif
 they're close to impossible to get like most people say
grin.gif

My homeboy said security told him they shipped off to another spot. Probably lied to him for security purposes.
laugh.gif

I'm bout to get some well deserved sleep. Worth way more than losing sleep over these joints and still not being able to cop em. Good luck everyone and be safe...

Originally Posted by proballer

I knew this release would be like this. Exactly the reason I didnt even try..... On to the next
QFT. This was ridiculous... Nike making you work real hard for a chance to spend $220. 
So no one on NT has these?? I thought at least a few would pop up with some pics. 

"Jimmy Jazz
Guys, idk where this 6am link info came from but we aren't doing a link for the release. it will be available on line at 12am EST and ready for sale at our two NYC stores at 9:30am on 2/24. Pairs are extremely limited, so if you dont get the galaxy foams we will also have the Zooms (Kobe & KD) & the Lebrons."

LMAO this is an absolute lie. THEY posted on their facebook page that because of the server crashing that the shoe would release at 6 AM. I saw it with my own eyes and they were even responding back to people who were confirming the information was correct. After that they posted a message saying it would be tomorrow at midnight, and soon after just deleted all of the comments. I don't even have a problem with them saying the information and then changing their mind, but don't lie and say you never said it at all when probably 1,000 people saw you say it.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

^
laugh.gif
at the Get Money Boyz reference.

This is utterly ridiculous. The greed of Americans exploited again like clockwork. If THESE joints receive this type of hype, cats are going to be selling their homes when nike announces other "limited releases":

Nike Foamposite Underwater Adventure
Nike Foamposite Google Earth
Nike Foamposite Patriotic edition
Nike Foamposite Wood Grain
Nike Foamposite Marble Swirl

It's crazy that no NTers have copped a pair.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by bns1201

i was at a club tonight in orlando...swear to anything...penny hardaway was in VIP with me (told the bouncer i played in the NCAA...seriously its that easy)...walked right up to him (he was so faded) dapped him up and then I said in his ear "yo people are dying over your shoes right now" and he laughs and says "yea man its crazy"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Orlando clubs are a joke. I know they can't handle All Star weekend, this whole town is going to hell this weekend 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit:

also, you have to realize that FOOTLOCKER, not NIKE cancelled those lineups for whatever reason, morality or self preservation, w/e

but in anycase this BLEW UP in Nike's face, FINALLY. for all you emotional sneakersimps, you finally have your day.

an "Orlando" or All star themed sneaker release CANCELLED in the city that inspired them 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

theres no way Nike can ignore this

Back
Top Bottom