Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Don't know if this has been posted cuz I'm not gonna go through the pages to look, but I've been seeing this message a lot around FB and twitter and wanted to share this with ya.

[h6]
For all of you who haven't heard, the CEO of Nike just went public on Fox News. He stated he is sorry for all of the problems that were caused by the release of the galaxy shoe pack. Because of the problems all of you hypes caused, all camp outs will be banned starting monday. Nike is no longer releasing shoes in the morning. They are releasing them a time during the day, and there will be no camping during the day. They are making a system to work that out. Also because of what happened in Coral Springs, CS has banned any campouts in coral springs. If you are caught camping at the mall the first time, you will be asked to leave. If you are caught camping out the second time you will be detained. Also they are banning sneaker sales on Ebay.com, Amazon.com, Facebook.com, and many more websites. They are working with all of these companies to stop the classic buy and sell of sneakers. They also stated that Coral Springs is not the only city that this will happen with. It is almost every city in America. Orlando is even thinking about banning the sales of nike sneakers. So Thank you, all of the hypes that hyped up the galaxy pack (even though they aren't that attractive of a sneaker), The shoe game is basically over with as soon as Nike makes these changes. Thank the hypebeasts..
[/h6]

I'm not getting what's happening with the canceled releases, Who's getting those sneakers?
EDIT: Oh Wow, these sneakers have been a game changer, releases are going to be a lot more interesting now, if he follows suit.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

As a longtime self proclaimed sneakerhead, I did everything in my power to get these or at least the brons. The fact that I don't have either makes me sick to my stomach. sad day for me...

I feel the same way man....

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

Originally Posted by VicRain24

If you're in the Baltimore area, they are selling the Galaxy Foams at DTLR in Mondawin *spelling error. im sure of it* Mall w/ a midnight release tonight.
45 pairs

Fixed
West Bmore will be on fire tonight.
tongue.gif
The stories should be good tonight LOL 

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Don't know if this has been posted cuz I'm not gonna go through the pages to look, but I've been seeing this message a lot around FB and twitter and wanted to share this with ya.

[h6]
For all of you who haven't heard, the CEO of Nike just went public on Fox News. He stated he is sorry for all of the problems that were caused by the release of the galaxy shoe pack. Because of the problems all of you hypes caused, all camp outs will be banned starting monday. Nike is no longer releasing shoes in the morning. They are releasing them a time during the day, and there will be no camping during the day. They are making a system to work that out. Also because of what happened in Coral Springs, CS has banned any campouts in coral springs. If you are caught camping at the mall the first time, you will be asked to leave. If you are caught camping out the second time you will be detained. Also they are banning sneaker sales on Ebay.com, Amazon.com, Facebook.com, and many more websites. They are working with all of these companies to stop the classic buy and sell of sneakers. They also stated that Coral Springs is not the only city that this will happen with. It is almost every city in America. Orlando is even thinking about banning the sales of nike sneakers. So Thank you, all of the hypes that hyped up the galaxy pack (even though they aren't that attractive of a sneaker), The shoe game is basically over with as soon as Nike makes these changes. Thank the hypebeasts..
[/h6]

HAHA no chance

[h6]
[/h6]

1b315ee9b53599f8388ab0da1c62da4d8cc9a95.jpg

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

[h6]
Orlando is even thinking about banning the sales of nike sneakers.
[/h6]
HAHA no chance

Had me going until this point

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

[h6][/h6]
HAHA no chance

Had me going until this point

Good point but you never know with Nike.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Fox News tho? I should of stopped reading after that....

It's believable I went to niketown ny for the lebron kd and kobe and all the major news was at the store.

they cant ban the sale of shoes on e bay.  if people buy the shoes from a store they cantt tell you you cant do as u wish with them.
or do they mean early sales?

Message had me gassed to until the banning of selling kicks online thru ebay and amazon etc, just dont see how thats possible.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Message had me gassed to until the banning of selling kicks online thru ebay and amazon etc, just dont see how thats possible.

i highly doubt its possible. for gods sakes, there shoes not drugs

Back
Top Bottom