Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Prices are slightly going down. $1,000-1100ish

big drop
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

What kinda "homie" is that???????
My thoughts exactly. Cats stay thanking people for knocking them upside the head for kicks. 
Considering that these are still fetching $1500+ on that auction site... $750 is a steal and I'd cop a size run if that price was ever offered to me.

my thoughts exactly 430, clowns like dannyboy stay looking for a chance to hate on other peoples business and decisions. so the guy that sold them to me pretty much just gave me about $350 since i could easily sell my pair for $1,100+, i guess thats knocking somebody up side the head?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

prices will drop

always happens
but the price will slowly go back up

prices will continue to drop, they are going to skyrocket back up after the next re-release

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

prices will drop

always happens
but the price will slowly go back up

prices will continue to drop, they are going to skyrocket back up after the next re-release

No they won't. They'll go down if anything until they are almost gone. The re-release will KILL THE HYPE. The hype is dying now and by the time for the re-release, the Yeezy 2's will be the "hypebeast's dream".

After the release of the silver pros w. the red bottom, dark copper and the re-release of the galaxies, i hope that Nike stop Retro'n the Foams and start retro'n the Flightposites ones!!

You guys are still talking about these?

Shouldn't you be moving on to something else I can resell you all.

Originally Posted by aaron1976

You guys are still talking about these?

Shouldn't you be moving on to something else I can resell you all.

Haha arent you just so funny... Big guy on campus over here. Watch out
roll.gif

everybody talking about this re-release like it is for certain. the truth is it's just a rumor as of now so yall might wanna chill or u may be setting urself up for disappointment. just saying. i understand that it is wishful thinking, and i def. don't blame u tho bc i'd feel the same way. i just think it's funny that ppl, not even just online but in the streets also, are speaking of this re-release like it's confirmed.

knowing nike, i can't say i'd be surprised if they did, but it would make more sense for nike not to re-release these. just from the standpoint that the galaxy foam release was like nothing we have ever seen or possibly will ever see. imo, a re-release would undoubtedly diminish the epicness of the shoe and the release as a whole. it would undermine the lengths ppl had to go thru to obtain these. this shoe has successfully carved out a lane for itself alongside mags and yeezys as THE most sought after non jordan nikes in the world. amazing feat, no??

honestly, i could really care less either whether or not they re-release, but i have to say it wouldn't make sense. with such high demand and nike being so greedy it will be interesting to see what happens. i could see them re-releaseing with a normal ice sole or something. we shall see.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

he talked a seller from craigslist down.. here is the pic, had to share.. some people have no idea what the hell they doing..

5wm4nc.jpg

that's a hell of a come up with even a price drop on this shoe 
and that's my size 

Wish i got this seller 

How did he get the seller down to $390.00?

Did he know what he was selling ?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

thought i was going to get a pair thursday at 125st but no luck..so many nike execs, i thought something was going down, nothing.. eard gentry was there

my man lucked up and got a pair for $390.. was supposed to be $400 but dude threw away the paper the shoes are wrapped in..smh..

He probably didn't know how much these are going for and was hyped that he nearly doubled his money
laugh.gif
. Personally though, I throw away all the paper that comes with the foam. I read somewhere on this site that it's acidic and aids in further yellowing of the soles.

re-release or not, i FINALLY got my pair, and now working on a second pair...From taking off work, missing them on rd, and two deals that went down the drain, i finally got them from a friend thru a trade....came home, was surprised with another trade offer i couldnt refuse. a shoe i sold and regretted selling but finally got them back....yesterday was a good day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

b7fgra.jpg

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

re-release or not, i FINALLY got my pair, and now working on a second pair...From taking off work, missing them on rd, and two deals that went down the drain, i finally got them from a friend thru a trade....came home, was surprised with another trade offer i couldnt refuse. a shoe i sold and regretted selling but finally got them back....yesterday was a good day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

b7fgra.jpg

Hey fam tried PMing you but for some reason it wont work on your profile.. IF you dont mind sharing what did the trade consist of?

Back
Top Bottom