Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by proballer

Got all the ASG kicks I wanted now... ENJOY
1841534506741d18ed44a56f6f4507b2bec2989_r.jpg
JELLY. Super jelly.

Rumor has it that some newly opening house of hoops will be releasing these, that is if the employees don't buy them up.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

it was a pretty bad scuff
ohwell.gif
still don't know why he gave me a rack but i'm not complainin...stupid cement parking dividers
mad.gif
thismakes me not want a pair any more.
and i too think they would look better as pros vs ones . . . never thought i would ever say that about ANY colorway of foams, pros or ones.

This
laugh.gif

How horrible these scuff make me believe these $#@!@ are not made to be worn. Nike is buggin for slacking on the quality like that

That scuff can easily come off lol. Trust me, I received a pair of coppers win scuffs and I got them all off. A few things you have to keep in mind but they look great when done.

I'm not so sure of that. I buffed away some scratches with a magic eraser. The material actually darkened up a bit but hardly noticeable. Than I touched it up with an acrylic finisher to give it that shine again. That toe box is primarily parole anyways.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i dont believe u can repair that scuff as it has seemed to take the screen print off the foam

Your right, I had a scuff on my coppers and I tried scrubbing the hell out of them with a magic eraser with no luck

The acrylic finisher will fill in the scratch and that will make it not as noticeable. The scratches won't magically dissapear. Just from my expericence I was able to fix the scratches.

Originally Posted by Boobizzy

The acrylic finisher will fill in the scratch and that will make it not as noticeable. The scratches won't magically dissapear. Just from my expericence I was able to fix the scratches.

what do you not realize about the PRINT IS GONE.  you cannot fix something that is no longer there.  the only "repair" for that would be to use some sort of permanent marker to color it in and make it less noticeable from afar...

dam i wondering if you can put something on a ds pair before you wear them to protect the screen print? thats totally wack, i would paint them

Someone reported me to eBay for offering them $900 OUTSIDE of eBay for a pair.

The moron has relisted their shoes 5-6 times.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
so what happened since he reported you

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
so what happened since he reported you

yes that was stupid.  ive had about 3 non paying bidders in a row for my shoes,,,

i really wish i could find out what percentage of people who purchased @ retail, still own and wear these foams. I feel like 50 percent resold(or are trying to get some insane amount) and 20 percent prob wont even wear em

Back
Top Bottom