Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Can somebody post a picture of a legit inside tag of the foams?

Im trying to figure out of 10/14/11 is a legit production date.

On all the legit checks threads i saw where people posted galaxies their dates were 9/14/11.

Do you really need a legit check on a foamposite?
No disrespect... But if the carbon fiber is real then it's legit man

"if the carbon fiber is real then its legit man"... thats all you needed to know and that was help.

They produce the same shoe over a span of a few months

My brick and mortar purchased pair has the production date of 09/14/11 - 12/26/11.  If that helps.

Last edited:
I pirchased a pair of the Galaxy Foamposite One recently, and the shoe originated from Flight Club….. this pair has a tag attached that was attached by flight club that says "PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG: Please inspect shoes for any defects such as yellowing, scuffs or staines prior to removing tag, we will not honour any claims once tag is removed" … is this a legit tag that is actually attached to a shoe like this by Flight Club? I have purchased other high dollar shoes from FC but have never had this tag attached to any of them..is this a legit tag attached by flight club? Have others seen this tag on the FC purchases..? Thank you in advance, I just want to double check. 

They put that for no reason. Some jackass at fc took my wtks and said the box was damaged when it had a tiny rip in the back that nobody would give a damn about. You can see on the website, it's the sz 14

They put that for no reason. Some jackass at fc took my wtks and said the box was damaged when it had a tiny rip in the back that nobody would give a damn about. You can see on the website, it's the sz 14
…ok, so what your saying is that FC puts that tag on pairs that have some kind of flaw or damage?

No, not really. They won't usually take it if the shoe is damaged. That mostly comes when the bottom yellows or the box is very minisculy damaged. If your pair looks good it probably is. Feel the inside of the shoe to see if there are any bumps in it or something. If not u r golden

SMH. That's just classic politics.

I feel like they want to set prices and give people hard times or not based on if they are cool with you or if they think you're cool.

I don't even mess with them. They can act as uppity as they want - my man, you still work in a cot damn sneaker store!

Yeah I dont really neither. I asked to raise the price and they said all you can do is remove the item and have them re-evaluate it and possibly even lower the price :smh: . They act like u need them which I don't respect. From now on I'll only bring RD shoes to them like gamma xis which will sell for sure.

They don't understand it's a consignment shop and the consignee should have a say in deciding the price. I understand they don't want some fool selling gamma xis for 5k but if I want 475 instead of 450 I don't see the issue

No, not really. They won't usually take it if the shoe is damaged. That mostly comes when the bottom yellows or the box is very minisculy damaged. If your pair looks good it probably is. Feel the inside of the shoe to see if there are any bumps in it or something. If not u r golden
…see that is EXACTLY the problem, its funny you mentioned that… the insole at the toe in one of the shoes is al bubbled up… basically impossible to wear as it makes them to uncomfortable to wear… is that why that tag was put on the shoe?? .. this is exactly why I am asking about this before I contact the seller. Thanks for you replies, its helping me out.

I CANNOT stand FCNY, I stopped doing business with them years ago. the attitude most of the employees have would not be accepted at most places of employment. Good thing nyc has other consignment shops.
cough sig check cough

It could be. I've had that happen on a pair of js that released this year, it was horrible. I also faintly notice it on a pair of flightposites I own, but they are too old and rare to do anything about it and it isint nearly as pronounced.
I thought I caused that cuz I'm fat and put pressure on the shoe but it's nice to know that that is just there.

I CANNOT stand FCNY, I stopped doing business with them years ago. the attitude most of the employees have would not be accepted at most places of employment. Good thing nyc has other consignment shops.
cough sig check cough
Yeah most of them are crazy rude. It amazes me how many pairs are brought in every day.

Yeah most of them are crazy rude. It amazes me how many pairs are brought in every day.
that's y they get to be rude. They would be far more respectful if hypebeasts didn't overpay and bring **** in there on the daily. A lot of ppl bring **** in there everyday

cough sig check cough

My man!

Yes, Image is where it's at! Those dudes are definitely good people all around.

I rarely set foot in Flight Club, but it's funny. I stop by on my way home from work in an understated overcoat and some wrinkled slacks and they're like embarrassed I'm there.

But, let me step foot in there just to check prices for my own selling needs over the weekend when I happen to be wearing a P-Wing sweater or something, and dudes are like fighting to wait on me...

while I agree fc is filled with jerks the shop does have its uses. For example, getting rid of RD shoes such as those gamma xis at 340 a pop after they get there cut is never bad. Also once in a while they do have some rare heat that you would be hard pressed to find elsewhere. I was able to cop hoh royal foams there in my size about a month ago. Didn't like the price but I know ill probably never see em again so I hopped on it. Other than those particular instances I generally would not deal with fc

My man!

Yes, Image is where it's at! Those dudes are definitely good people all around.

I rarely set foot in Flight Club, but it's funny. I stop by on my way home from work in an understated overcoat and some wrinkled slacks and they're like embarrassed I'm there.

But, let me step foot in there just to check prices for my own selling needs over the weekend when I happen to be wearing a P-Wing sweater or something, and dudes are like fighting to wait on me...

lolol
same thing here man.

on another note, I'd love if nike would re-release these galaxy foams.
remember the cough drops and pearls. first hoh then a gr release months later? lolol

Back
Top Bottom