Nike Air Foamposite One LeBron James PE

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Man the 2007 black joints reign supreme.
yes sir....wassup wit lebron defacin penny's sig and puttin his own logo...should've done to a pair of pros
grin.gif

If these actually do drip Nike probably gn bump the price up 50 $ o sum jus cuz the hype.

Originally Posted by prince

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^soon, quote me on that
QFT?
Yeah I'm trying to figure out what's the info he knows too! So is there going to be a release? I don't care when I just want to know if it's going to happen!!
eek.gif

So much to say about these absolute beautiful shoes:

First, shame on Nike because they know how bad the people wanted this for years.
Second, I seriously doubt these will release to the public, they would make some undesirable variation.
Third, LET'S SEE YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON THESE WALE!!! lol

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^ Just itching to use a gif huh
30t6p3b.gif

^ Naw I'm itching to find out if and when the Lebron Foamposites is releasing LOL & "sneakergamein"s photo was perfect to illustrate I need some answers from 1C3M4M!  lol

I feeling the Matte Foam. I HATE that they are associated with Lebron, though.

And I'm a Heat fan.

not to sound like a hater 

but there is no point at looking at these shoes or special makeup's like these foams  

90% of us will never have them 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

not to sound like a hater 

but there is no point at looking at these shoes or special makeup's like these foams  

90% of us will never have them 

They said as of now the shoe is a 1 of 1 meaning that the shoe could go into production. And it's really not that unlikely when you think about it because Nike has already released an Nike Air Force 1 and a pair of Nike ACG boots with the Lebron griffin logo, as well as the Nike Destroyer Jacket so it's very possible. There also has been a lot of talk about a bunch of Nike Foamposites releasing this year, and they've only showed 4 (Red, Yellow, Galaxy All stars and the USA's) so far which there's more to come!

Back
Top Bottom