Nike Air Foamposite One LeBron James PE

Nah, I need a matte finish on my all blacks like my '07s. Solid black or smokey sole, doesn't matter to me

Originally Posted by beh235

I'm sorry, but I can't get into this gimmick BS. Lebron has nothing to do with the foamposite line. If anything it's disrespectful from Nike's POV. This line belongs to a player already, and here you are using that player's popularity to further pimp out Lebron the brand. So dumb. He hasn't even won anything in his career to even warrant this type of disrespectful behavior. For goodness sakes he has his own line with more +$%$!!$ gimmicks (Swingman Lebrons, really??). This is getting way out of hand, what's next Flintstone Lebrons?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
wow are you serious? dude chill it's just shoes man.

Black colorway, teal accents, icey soles, what more can I ask for.
I'll take (3) pairs when they release, one to rock, one to stock and one to put in the display case in my
office!

would rather NOT have lebrons logo but either way these are copped in multiples if they ever release. been waiting for black foam/clear sole since OG gum bottoms.

Originally Posted by 45DE

I'm sorry, but I can't get into this gimmick BS. Lebron has nothing to do with the foamposite line. If anything it's disrespectful from Nike's POV. This line belongs to a player already, and here you are using that player's popularity to further pimp out Lebron the brand. So dumb. He hasn't even won anything in his career to even warrant this type of disrespectful behavior. For goodness sakes he has his own line with more +$%$!!$ gimmicks (Swingman Lebrons, really??). This is getting way out of hand, what's next Flintstone Lebrons?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
wow are you serious? dude chill it's just shoes man.

That's the problem, because it's said on a message board it sounds like I'm so militant about it
laugh.gif
. I'm looking at the gimmicks Nike pulls across the board, not just on this shoe. I know it's just shoes, unlike some on this board, I can put shoes into their proper context.

laugh.gif

yeah Lebron needs to win as many championships as penny and then we.....Oh wait.
Sit down sally

Originally Posted by John Mayer

laugh.gif

yeah Lebron needs to win as many championships as penny and then we.....Oh wait.
Sit down sally

hey be nice at least penny had the excuse of being heart.  whats bron's excuse?

Back
Top Bottom