Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

It maybe limited by overall numbers, but by HoH standards, pearls were far from limited my dude...btw everyone on 25th turns into a sneaker thug during big releases...that's because the dudes who camped out a day or two @ the front of the line are +%$#*...with that said, I will be out there wit the Regulars...in it to win it...and lemme be the 1st to tell NYC dudes, if you want these you gotta get up off yo %%+ and just go...don't ask every 10 replies "what the line look like?", "does it make sense for me to still come thru?", or "what sizes they got left?" so annoying..

yea sloane your right. I do remember the pearls released and dudes was askin "what that line look like?" , "should i leave my crib now?" , "i heard the boxes stink" , "if it's true what that thang smell like?" mad annoying B

laugh.gif
SK thank you for that post sir.

gotta get organized ,make teams of 4 or 5 seriously going to go in and out hoh like a robbery i don't need problems

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

It maybe limited by overall numbers, but by HoH standards, pearls were far from limited my dude...btw everyone on 25th turns into a sneaker thug during big releases...that's because the dudes who camped out a day or two @ the front of the line are +%$#*...with that said, I will be out there wit the Regulars...in it to win it...and lemme be the 1st to tell NYC dudes, if you want these you gotta get up off yo %%+ and just go...don't ask every 10 replies "what the line look like?", "does it make sense for me to still come thru?", or "what sizes they got left?" so annoying..

yea sloane your right. I do remember the pearls released and dudes was askin "what that line look like?" , "should i leave my crib now?" , "i heard the boxes stink" , "if it's true what that thang smell like?" mad annoying B
well they werent THAT limited to NY but Chi and LA got less than 50 pairs I believe
grin.gif

But BigJ there were releases in HoH nyc that only got a very limited number released...when I meant not limited, I was referring to HoH in nyc...we all know LA and Chi got the shaft for last yr's pearl release...

laugh.gif
People actually camped overnight for MS Jordan VI's? I do know you hypebeasts blew up NTNY's phone, because those dudes were tight, but myy goodness...a couple spots in NYC still have those, if you look hard enough...

I'ma bring my burner just in case.
laugh.gif

I'm feelin them might cop...the new HOH up in here in North Jersey should be open by then...they said april so

But BigJ there were releases in HoH nyc that only got a very limited number released...when I meant not limited, I was referring to HoH in nyc...we all know LA and Chi got the shaft for last yr's pearl release...
i feel u... but then again... it was crazy enuff that my boy couldnt get me a pair. got himself 1 and that was all he could grab.

Only people i've ever seen get robbed for sneakers were the one's who:
1.looked like a lame
2.came to the release extra flashy like no one would try them
3.got greedy buying multiples with no vehicle, carrying bags back to the metro

Nah it was def crazy on 25th can't fron, but that had more to do wit the unorganized nature of the release...had there been more control by HoH and some sort of presence of the boys from the beginning, ya boy woulda been able to get you two pairs...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Only people i've ever seen get robbed for sneakers were the one's who:
1.looked like a lame
2.came to the release extra flashy like no one would try them
3.got greedy buying multiples with no vehicle, carrying bags back to the metro
this

btw - the funniest release to get robbed on was the DMP 6/11 release... stores were giving out big **@ clear plastic bags to put that GOLD box in. dudes were like walking targets
laugh.gif

those look way to shiny, but its not the actual pic so lets see what happens, aint nothing like seeing a shoe in person.. i could see myself lining up already cause i hate paying above retail for anything... its a good look though, lets get it

Deadass ima have to head out there with the scat just think about it. HOH release + Foamposite + Black and Red + 9 Trey Blood N_s in Harlem= Crazy

has an actual pic been posted of em, or just a photoshopped one?
hope this jus isnt hype...........
already mortgaged house to account for 10 pairs
(sarcasm)
will be copping a pair though

smh.gif

I got the option of going to either HOHNY or HOH-Cherry Hill but really don't know how much I can camp out. I may have to pay someone to go get a pair for me. x_x

laugh.gif
Bloods in NYC still exist? 1997-1998 wants them to return to their respective years.

This is looking like it will be my first HOH release, I'm sure there will be plenty of NTers out that day. Mini NT summit
nerd.gif
I'm definitely not slacking like I did when I got the call for the pearl release smh.

laugh.gif
It's gonna be nice and warm out there too.
pimp.gif
Lets hit Pinkberry around my hood afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom