Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright you guys i don't make threads at all pertaining to kicks and what not because i know how ignorant some of you get but ofcourse i'm doing this to enlighten my fellow niketalker's that these are CONFIRMED and are a HOH release. Everyone had to know that the way Nike is pushing Foamposite's now that a red colorway was going to drop and yes it is a red metallic colorway which basically means (Hopefully) we will see the return of the "shine" and "gloss" we missed out on with the 2010 version of the eggplants. Personally I'm not for Nike dropping 100 different colorways of the foam one since it is a signature shoe but it is a business and you can't knock the hustle. Since it's going to e a HOH release these joints will be extremely limited (exact numbers not known of at this time) and will be a headache for most people to cop for retail so i suggest us niketalker's to go make buddies with our nearest HOH employees as soon as possible. IF nike follows BP's PS these could be top 2 imo. Let the madness begin yall

o yea and the "champagne" version of the pearls that previously released are also confirmed to release again this May (don't know if it will drop on the 15th with the metallic red joints but well see) in SEPTEMBER (with royals) ?
smh.gif

Lets see how these go, I'm feeling the color but I'm not feeling the switch to production in China... Nike please don't wh.ore this shoe out.... or lessen the quality

Everybody i hate HOH too. i had trouble copping 2009 eggplants from there because of the making deals under the table BS but if yall want them you gonna have to try your hardest to make it happen

Not a fan of the PS.

Gonna need to see them on Wale's feet or something.

I kid, I kid.

Its gonna be worse than the Pearl HoH colorway '09. Good luck to all.
laugh.gif
I'm gonna shoot for those.

yo deadass all of us niketalkers should group up in our selective HOH states and head out there on release like a lil niketalk summit for everyone who's copping

I hope there's enough to go around. The employees there will get taken care of, then the employees peoples, then us paying customers. This won't end well for a lot of people
laugh.gif

As for me, I'll be there.

Damn!

Will need these joints.

Will be gone for military training until May 21st... anyone want to scoop ya boy a pair?!?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Its gonna be worse than the Pearl HoH colorway '09.
I agree - I got lucky to scoop my pair at HOH NY, praying for back to back wins

They stretched out that pearl HoH colorway a day or two, because of the ruckus.
roll.gif

^for what he's near the MD HOH.

I remember when everyone though HarmCity and Eyes of Hazel were lying about these.

Hopefully ya'll take good info. for what it is from now on.

and hoh is 30sec away from i live =] =]. if my money is right by then. i will TRY to help some of u guys out. but pm wen its around that time.

Originally Posted by Hugo

and hoh is 30sec away from i live =] =]. if my money is right by then. i will TRY to help some of u guys out. but pm wen its around that time.

laugh.gif
my man said 30 seconds, my pops live around the corner so HOPEFULLY ill be good. The only time i ever copped from HOH is when the 09' eggplants dropped i wasn't even able to get my size i had to walk out with a 9.5 but luckily someone was there who had a extra 8 and traded with me. Them lame #@$ sneaker thugs was out there in full effect too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

live about 4 metro stops from there, about a 15 min drive, n still dont feel lik camping out at pg..........
hit me up with a meetup if ur money straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom