Nike Air Foamposite One or Nike 1/2 Cent ?

both of them are nice~ , but i just want to get one to home.......

Nike Air Foamposite One is classical and attractive color

but Nike 1/2 Cent is so special..........

1235987725561211189.jpg
1235987937549036261.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

definitely go with the foamposite one's bro epically if you can get your hand on them now before the price goes up. They will be enough Nike 1/2 cent foreveryone. Or you can pick up one of them now and another pair later. But over all Foamposite Ones > Nike 1/2 Cent

definitely go with the Foamposite one's bro epically if you can get your hand on them now before the price goes up. They will be enough Nike 1/2 cent foreveryone. Or you can pick up one of them now and another pair later. But over all Foamposite Ones > Nike 1/2 Cent

Foams most definitley, they're goin down as a classic, they're a must have right now.
you can always cop half cents some other time in another cw.

no offense to all the foam addicts but im going with the 1/2 cents, i just think they look alot better but thats just my opinion.

WELL I LIKE THE FOAM ONES BUT THEY CAME OUT WEN LIKE IN 97 RIGHT? AND THE 1/2 CENTS CAME OUT IN O9 COMMON THAT'S LIKE OUR LEGACY THAT WE CAN TELL OURFUTURE SNEAKER HEAD KIDS THAT WE WHERE THERE FOR THE 1/2 CENTS LOL

are we talkin' bout the foam ones in general or just the eggplants? i only have eggplants & maaan, yu gotta love 'em. & they're definitelygoin' down as a classic. but when i put the 1/2 cents on, it's like none other. so comfortable & that blueee.. i'd say 1/2 cents win slightly..

i just saw my boy wear the half cents they aight they look better in person those who dont think so, they will probably grow on you

Foams. i don't have foams but you gotta go with the OG. 1/2 cents are hybrid. thats saying you'd rather get jordan spizikes than 5s.
it's a given dude.

Back
Top Bottom