Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

id be careful with that website, anyone have any experience with it to know if they sell authentic kicks?

jm sneakers is a legit website. the owner of that website post on NT from time to time, so it is 100% legit

I was able to cop three pairs on RD, but I sold them all. I thought I wouldn't be able to pull them off. Now I kind of regret it.

I was able to cop three pairs on RD, but I sold them all. I thought I wouldn't be able to pull them off. Now I kind of regret it.

Naw you did the right thing. Only regret you'll have will come October, after that you'll get over it.

:lol: the hate the pinks get BUT dudes (not saying you) will jump through hoops for some aunt pearls, kobes, or brons.

is 250 a good price to sell these for? 
what are you holding out for..300?
laugh.gif

these never gone past MSRP on da resale.

:lol: the hate the pinks get BUT dudes (not saying you) will jump through hoops for some aunt pearls, kobes, or brons.

I actually like the color pink and like the pink foams, it's just nothing to regret passing on is all. Grabbed KD 6 Meterology and couldn't be happier with the color scheme.

what are you holding out for..300? :lol:

these never gone past MSRP on da resale.
Yeah. I copped a DS pair for $240, which is pretty much retail and tax, a couple of months ago.

They fit a bit small though. I got a 9.5 and they line up perfectly with my Suns, which are 9.

Back
Top Bottom