Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

ima foam type of dude and i gotta tell you they been wildin out with these funny colorways they just needa keep it funky and stop with all that funny %#%%

I am going to buy them.. And Rock them.. Pink is just like any other color. It'd be a problem if a man was wearing TOO MUCH pink.. but i mean you should wear whatever you wanna wear. I already told all my sneakerhead friends im copping. Ill actually wait in line for them.. Alsobi am not a kid who trys to act like a thug. If your a True Sneakerhead youll get what YOU like.. NOT what others like.. THATS WHAT REALLY IS DESTROYING the Sneaker game. Your choice being affected by criticism. Im getting them even though i read five pages of people saying this shoe is a no.. and that Nike is messing up..

not even in the hey ma era , would i do these.

forces yes.

penny foams no

but these will be had with some wild outfits somewhere off fordham road.

to the guy's that will wear these 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Homophobia is never out of style on NT.

IMO, these are one of the better foams of recent vintage. That isn't saying much though and that doesn't mean I'll be copping.

But, the fact that dudes can think they are doing it rocking electrolimes and then look at this color as if it's wack is the epitome of irony.

These Polarized Pinks...at least they are hotter than the "golden states" and metallic red joints

if they are actually metallic like real foambz and not like the dull red ones that came out.

i maaaaaaaay cop.

only if i kawp sOme snapbaks and tats first

lol at dude who said brought

What yall expect ? gentry runnin the retro joints down da drain , how he did the jordan line.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IMO, these are one of the better foams of recent vintage. That isn't saying much though and that doesn't mean I'll be copping.

But, the fact that dudes can think they are doing it rocking electrolimes and then look at this color as if it's wack is the epitome of irony.
I'm still trying to figure out if this ridiculous reaction to a simple color stems from homophobia. 
If so, here's a hint: it's really easy to mistake a homophobe for someone trapped in the closet 
wink.gif

Still waiting on pics, but this is a promising colorway.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HOW SO

Back
Top Bottom