Nike Air Foamposite One 'USA'

These look ok, and will probably look better in person

But Gentry's bringing gimmicks to foams now?

Dudes need to hold of on judging the color just yet, you know how the eggplants, pine greens and gold flight ones look different according to the angle and light.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by KingJStacks

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these are pros.
Wait how you know?
The sole, how else?
rookies....
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i mean the big difference between pro's and one's are obvious: the big swoosh on the side? id cop these, if there one's or pro's...dont matter.

Originally Posted by foamdreaming

i mean the big difference between pro's and one's are obvious: the big swoosh on the side? id cop these, if there one's or pro's...dont matter.

Do you see a swoosh on the side in the pic?

There's a difference in the soles. Foam Ones has the round indentions in the front. Foam Pros has circles, per the pics.

What's your name again?

Yea I don't think the USA nickname fits these at all, but these do look really good. Probably the only foam I will be grabbing in 2012

As the story unfolds for these, I'm sure more clarity will provided. It was stated earlier that these have a "Pro" outsole and I haven't been overwhelmed or pleased for that matter by the plethora of Foams unveiled but this one isn't quite sitting right with me.

These might be the only pair of foams I'm copping next year, depending on how the "Golden State" ones look. I need to see a full view of these though and how the color changes. Ones > Pros.

No no no.  Adding silver and bronze says we are OK with second and third place from our basketball team.  Remember the first time our pros didn't get the gold?  Wasn't too happy with that.  
Shoes should be navy with hits of gold only, then a USA logo in red/white blue... 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom