Nike Air Foamposite One 'Weatherman' $250 MSRP Release 08/30/13

I don't see myself wearing these.  more to add to my collection but I'm not balling like that anymore.

And how many times dude in video gonna say

"Dope" "hot"

Jesus. Felt like it was a valley girl going

"Ok! Yeeeeeah. Ummmm like cool. Totally!"

i like these. that vid did it for me. im a 3m geek. still probably wont drop 240-260 on these, but some1 else will.

Last edited:
I think these are hideous. But, to each their own, I guess.

Almost everything that releases nowadays is garbage, plain and simple. JB hasn't been consistently on point since like 2003. Nike can't get proper shape or materials on AM1s, 95s, or AF1s. Most retro sigs use horrible materials and miss all kinds of important details. Foams have been more whiffs than hits since the second round of Eggplants. The only things going well are contemporary basketball sigs (Bron, Kobe, KD), sometimes SB, Flyknits, and about every other year, they nail a new marquis AM runner.

I talk crap and put my money where my mouth is. I rarely buy new releases nowadays. But, people always seem to like to jump on a few specific colorways of shoes, but at the same time buy tons of poorly produced bastardized pieces of crap themselves.

So, most of this thread reads to me like, "The garbage I buy is better than the garbage you (want to) buy." An endless argument, and nobody wins. except Nike.

Last edited:
Well think.....

Theyre gonna have to throw a gimmick on the thermals to sell them

They threw 3m stripes on these to try n bait us

And now they will make it limited, since they saw the reaction has been over 3/4 negative

^ not sure if joking or serious.... 
mean.gif

these will be an instant sellout. i realize i'm in the minority, but these are dope as hell and WILL be in extremely high demand (and also limited). i'm torn bc i want them to stop with the print, but i'm def. in for a pair of these. everyone will come around once the hype train really gets to rolling. everyone will want these, mark my words. these will be the most popular foams we've seen in a while. :wink:

^
I wouldn't be surprised, actually. People forget about how sour the public was on the Galaxys before release.

Prior to release, people were proclaiming the Galaxy as the "death of the Foamposite" (...even though that happened years prior to the Galaxy).

I hope the "hype train" really comes around. The foam hype is real and I've seen it to, these will sellout for two reasons, its a foam and they'll make it "limited".

I hope everyone who really wants these gets them, but I'm keeping my money

Last edited:
The hype kill not die for these. All they have to do is release a limited number of any shoe in any colorway and people will buy

these will be an instant sellout. i realize i'm in the minority, but these are dope as hell and WILL be in extremely high demand (and also limited). i'm torn bc i want them to stop with the print, but i'm def. in for a pair of these. everyone will come around once the hype train really gets to rolling. everyone will want these, mark my words. these will be the most popular foams we've seen in a while. :wink:

Repped, I would have posted this pretty much word for word had u not done it first.

Well think.....

Theyre gonna have to throw a gimmick on the thermals to sell them

They threw 3m stripes on these to try n bait us

And now they will make it limited, since they saw the reaction has been over 3/4 negative

They put in the order for X amount of shoes to be produced before any said "reaction" could have been whitenessed. I don't understand why people assume Nike "plans" or does anything based of what people's opinions are prior to release. And even if they did, where do they whiteness people's reactions? I guess they lurk NT and other shoe forums?

And believe me, you ask 10 non-sneakerhead type guys and 8 of them will say these are cool. And ask any fifteen to eighteen year old hypebeast kids, and they would cut off their right arm for a pair of these. The majority of people that don't like these are old school foam heads that don't like change, or people that don't like foams at all. Nike knows exactly what they are doing, and they don't give a **** what NT or any YouTube reviewer thinks.

Back
Top Bottom