Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

40 min wait on eastbay.com 
ohwell.gif

We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 11:31:32 PM CDT
Your Wait: 0 hours 29 min 28 sec

BEYOND PISSED

We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 11:31:32 PM CDT
Your Wait: 0 hours 29 min 28 sec

BEYOND PISSED

Good luck to everyone on the hunt for these foams.....

My pair will have to wait till tomorrow after work.

-kNk

Got one pair off NDC.. If I can get a pair off Eastbay i'll cancel my NDC order. Save 17 bucks 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom