Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

thread title updated
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
...word dudes gettin out of hand

I don't think "Retro" is a good name for this color. They should just call it Teal or Turquoise

I don't think "Retro" is a good name for this color. They should just call it Teal or Turquoise

laugh.gif

no matter what we do...it's gonna happen, i seen it happening once i knew this was the same color from the brons
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

no matter what we do...it's gonna happen, i seen it happening once i knew this was the same color from the brons
30t6p3b.gif

all time favorite shoe in a nice colorway.. long as they keep the soles icey ill keep buyin them
pimp.gif

all time favorite shoe in a nice colorway.. long as they keep the soles icey ill keep buyin them
pimp.gif

Was out in my Tahoe today checking out the latest color for the Tahoes... What are the odds huh?
laugh.gif
Wondering should I go through starting over on my term in order to trade up to get this color
pimp.gif
I am joking about trading my truck, but it is pretty much dead on with the sneaks...

Was out in my Tahoe today checking out the latest color for the Tahoes... What are the odds huh?
laugh.gif
Wondering should I go through starting over on my term in order to trade up to get this color
pimp.gif
I am joking about trading my truck, but it is pretty much dead on with the sneaks...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
you already know
happy.gif
yea yea yea....i know you're gonna slap the pink laces in there and probably do something extra to 'em as well
eyes.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
you already know
happy.gif
yea yea yea....i know you're gonna slap the pink laces in there and probably do something extra to 'em as well
eyes.gif

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom