NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

i passed on these the color was way too wacky ( what would i match with these kicks , one outfit at most), the funny thing is i went to nt, a month after the relase. I saw this particular foam sitting on display and it was my size.

Originally Posted by dakidfiasco

where has these in 10.5 for retail

roll.gif

i have a feeling this release will come back to haunt some of us in the next couple years....

the same way we had mad red pros sitting on shelves in the early 2000s we are doing the same things wit these...

its the same old "ohhhh these shoes are too bright etc" same thing we said w. the red pros now look at the price

I feel the prices on these are going to go up, im already having a hard time trying to find these on ebay, !*!*@!#%!@%@%, & NT smh

i have a feeling this release will come back to haunt some of us in the next couple years....

the same way we had mad red pros sitting on shelves in the early 2000s we are doing the same things wit these...

its the same old "ohhhh these shoes are too bright etc" same thing we said w. the red pros now look at the price

I feel the prices on these are going to go up, im already having a hard time trying to find these on ebay, !*!*@!#%!@%@%, & NT smh

Back
Top Bottom