NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Obviously you don't know what he's talking about
30t6p3b.gif

Do you know how much black ones are running for and how hard it is finding a decent pair?

Most of the times that worn 3 times are done like the way a female counts her sexual partners though. The ones she just gave head to or received from the quickies and dudes she's ashamed about are excluded.

Lol too funny and soooo true!!

I dont believe in buying used sneakers or shoes. For that kind of money I would go to Packers in NJ and cop the Royal Foamposites brand new neva worn or wait for another Foamposite release to drop.

I wouldn't ever put my feet in another mans shoes, that's just nasty.I don't want anyones fungus.Everyone swears there pairs are VVVVNDS when they put them for sale.Till the package hits your door and your shoes sing a very different song.DS or pass in my book. However... If the above buyer doesn't mind used shoes,He would be getting a really good deal on those anthracites!

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Obviously you don't know what he's talking about
30t6p3b.gif

Do you know how much black ones are running for and how hard it is finding a decent pair?

Most of the times that worn 3 times are done like the way a female counts her sexual partners though. The ones she just gave head to or received from the quickies and dudes she's ashamed about are excluded.

Lol too funny and soooo true!!

I dont believe in buying used sneakers or shoes. For that kind of money I would go to Packers in NJ and cop the Royal Foamposites brand new neva worn or wait for another Foamposite release to drop.

I wouldn't ever put my feet in another mans shoes, that's just nasty.I don't want anyones fungus.Everyone swears there pairs are VVVVNDS when they put them for sale.Till the package hits your door and your shoes sing a very different song.DS or pass in my book. However... If the above buyer doesn't mind used shoes,He would be getting a really good deal on those anthracites!

**Sorry fellas. Posted in the wrong thread.... I mean the Foam ones lime greens. have a FSR**

**Sorry fellas. Posted in the wrong thread.... I mean the Foam ones lime greens. have a FSR**

These grew on me like no other foam.
I hated seeing it on most cats feet but after growing on me and then finally seeing them on my feet
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

One of my favs when icy.

I think i got hood winked by someone and now i cant find my pair
frown.gif
frown.gif

On that note help a broham out with a 10.5/11
nerd.gif

These grew on me like no other foam.
I hated seeing it on most cats feet but after growing on me and then finally seeing them on my feet
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

One of my favs when icy.

I think i got hood winked by someone and now i cant find my pair
frown.gif
frown.gif

On that note help a broham out with a 10.5/11
nerd.gif

i passed on these the color was way too wacky ( what would i match with these kicks , one outfit at most), the funny thing is i went to nt, a month after the relase. I saw this particular foam sitting on display and it was my size.

Back
Top Bottom