Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Pics really aren't doing anything for these. Not going to even think about copping, too much for pros and no chance for trade bait since only people who want these in the bay are resellers.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^ a clean penny and a dirty penny
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

pairs on lock! i hate NY sneakerheads bc it's much easier for them to cop any/everything early (this includes. i used to have it like that, but the mom N pop spots here in bmore have fallen off hard. ##!* is !!#%%% ridiculous!

Such a shame too...

I just had this convo with my homeboy about these Baltimore Mom & Pop stores the other day...

The good days are well behind us
30t6p3b.gif

Dare I say best cw since the coppers...

And we need an iridescent royal cw, Nike - make it happen.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

They look better to me however they don't look $200+tax good.
exactly,i remember coppin dopes for under 100 around 06 07 , game all messed up 

Sportsmart is the only "mom and pop" I know of in Bmore and they WILL RAPE YOUR POCKETS if you don't know the owners lol.

will cop and trade, love hype for foams... im not even into em and love getting my favs for these hideous colorways

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

Sportsmart is the only "mom and pop" I know of in Bmore and they WILL RAPE YOUR POCKETS if you don't know the owners lol.

Yup...for the '11 Concords, they said the first X number of people needed to buy a JB tuxedo
sick.gif
along with the shoes...the tuxedo was ~$180...

So essentially...you were paying reseller prices for shoes already...you just got a $@%@#%@ tuxedo added.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

Yup...for the '11 Concords, they said the first X number of people needed to buy a JB tuxedo
sick.gif
along with the shoes...the tuxedo was ~$180...

So essentially...you were paying reseller prices for shoes already...you just got a $@%@#%@ tuxedo added.

Not to break away from the foam talk...but they tried forcing people to buy a JB TUX? First off Jordan made a tux? A tux was only $180? They tried to FORCE this in the purchase? You serious? Woooooooooooooooow...that's insane

seen these today in person on Fulton St. 
mad.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
 at the same damn time
 i had the bread but turned around mad quick

SOMEONE IN THE BX IS CHARGING 450.... REALLY.... 450.... I ALMOST DECKED THE AFRICAN DUDE 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Is HOH @ SouthCenter the only spot near Seattle that is getting these? I have't heard any info from NT Seattle.....

Unfortunately i think so... I called NT couple days ago and they said they haven't been informed about receiving them
eyes.gif

before the reds released, i hoped they would be made with this same type of color shift material. woudla been sick. that didnt stop me from coppin tho.

these are dope tho. they're their own color, def dont see them as a mixing of coppers and pines although i do understand the thought behind that.

saw em in person and fell in love. will be mine next week...

Gym Green is a dope colorway. It's definitely something different, not like your solid tones of Red or Yellow. Honestly they come remind me of the first flightposite with the exception that it's more comfortable.

Lol if these were more like the Invisibility Cloak foams like rumored, I would definitely cop. This CW now though is just real bland and dull to me. Not really a color shift, just a brown with a green hue around the foamposite shell.

Back
Top Bottom