Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

so if i'm at the timer screen on eastbay with a sub 10 minute wait - are the shoes held in my cart?

checked out on ndc in good time.
hopefully they dont cancel my order like they did with my red foams.
used the 15% off coupon on them.
if the new checkout system on ndc really works, then id b kind of happy because i made it to the payment screen and i had to go get my gift card from upstairs. shoes were in my cart still and i checked out.

Already got a pair on NDC! I have one waiting in FTL cart with an 8min counter. I dont want it. anyone wanna time the release when i drop em from my cart? size 13 btw

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Did anyone get a confirmation email from ndc?
nerd.gif

I completed the order but didn't get an email yet.

Same here.  No e-mail yet.

Got my size 13 held in my NDC cart.
Can't decide to pull the trigger or not.
I'm iffy on these.
lmao @ myself
roll.gif

Order from NDC and received the confirmation after checkout, but not the e-mail yet. Also i am still in the queue for eastbay and footaction which i will sell those sz 13s if  i am able to get them.

copped one pair from NDC at 5:04AM PST and copped another pair from FTA at 5:10AM PST!!!! Got order confirmation from FTA, waiting for NDC

Originally Posted by button999

Can't decided to pull the trigger or not.
I'm iffy on these.
lmao @ myself
roll.gif
Buy em dude. I have a feeling ima really like em in person. hell if you don't just return em to local nikestore and make some dude happy

i added within a minute on NDC

they dont make enuf sz13s

for some reason nike follows the bell curve with shoes

and the bell curve aint how sneaker collectiing goes

kinda wanted to comapre which I liked better between these and pines... missed my sz 13 on ndc. oh well *shrugs*

Able to cop thru Eastbay tho. No tax.
tongue.gif

Idk if it's just because the Obsidian 12's and these just weren't that hyped up but Eastbay has been a lot easier lately or what? I used to not even be able to add to cart.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Anybody got a pic of what the line looks like @ 34th?

very very very easy cop at Footaction 34th Street in NYC.  I think these may sit in stores unless the resellers buy them all up.  I like these except for the Celtic Green on the shoe (green swoosh on the back, Foamposite on the back tab, swoosh on the bottom of the shoe, and AIR on the tongue)...they should have made that a different color since this "gym green" isn't even really a green color,.

I was able to cop off FTA and have a pair in NDC cart. Anyone want time the release so they can pick them up? sz.11 . I think it stays there for 24 hours

Can't decided to pull the trigger or not.
I'm iffy on these.
lmao @ myself 
roll.gif

Buy em dude. I have a feeling ima really like em in person. hell if you don't just return
I know my local NS don't allow returns on QS em to local nikestore and make some dude happy

Back
Top Bottom