Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Copped off Eastbay
pimp.gif

Surprised it was that easy

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

wth does nike_Check if Billing Email Aggregate Item Quantity is GT Launch Qty mean?
didnt get no email
petty much got the same thing, meaning check out was unsuccessful. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

If I have 16 min left on my check out timer on footlooker.com is there any chance I will actually get them?

yes, it's reserved for you, you just have to wait

YES

i finally got one on EASTBAY

with a 20 minute timer that grew to over 25 mins

back down to 20 mins and i freakin GOT EM

YES

can i do like the lil kid with the nintendo 64 on christmas? hahah

Originally Posted by teemaku

these can't be TTS right? need to go up .5 bigger right?

True to size in my opinion.  They are really tight at first but if you unlace and then lace them and wear them a bit, they stretch out...this pretty much goes with all foams.  Although, if you like more room you can 0.5 size up.

Looks like I got a pending charge on my bank account for em from NDC. I should be in the clear according to nike's new system right?

It doesn't really matter for me. Either works for my foot. But i would say my TS is more comfortable

Added one to cart on Eastbay and waited through the timer - filled out checkout and hit submit only to be told my size was gone and they would remove from my cart - Eastbay can eat a bag of dix

Missed online, I'm in line luckily though with my size unaccounted for...by us. We'll see how things shake out I guess...

ndc emails can take over an hour... if you got order confirmation, or successful order screen you're good.

wow cant believe size 13s are still in stock at @eastbay must be a lot of wafflers out there trying to decide if they want them or not lol.

Originally Posted by Dabaomb

Originally Posted by teemaku

True to size in my opinion.  They are really tight at first but if you unlace and then lace them and wear them a bit, they stretch out...this pretty much goes with all foams.  Although, if you like more room you can 0.5 size up.
i see....thanks bro..cuz i had a pair of cough drops in a 9.5 and they were hurting my feet like crazy, so i got rid of them and told myself i should go up .5 bigger if i copped more foams in the future

Back
Top Bottom