Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by rjucks

wow cant believe size 13s are still in stock at @eastbay must be a lot of wafflers out there trying to decide if they want them or not lol.

you cant add to cart tho... no sizes are available.

Originally Posted by SeaTown29

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

I need that email from ndc to sleep peacefully
30t6p3b.gif

According to there twitter if you got an order confirmation you have your pair!
From @nikestore 's twitter to some people that asked.
@ @ An order confirmation takes up to a day to send out. 

@s_dubl ah ok. i wonder how eastbay determines the checkout time. i swear if i see an hour im just going to assume it's a no go lol.

I love the ones who say "easiest cop all year"Aint that easy for some playa. Now if u said "luckiest cop all year"Fools swear they numero uno cuz their internet is fast and they got lucky on sizingI added to ndc almost the mInute it went up, no luckWaited 20 mins with eastbay...got em

anyone check their order status on the NDC website? mine says "preparing to ship", anyone have the same thing?

I was 6th in line thinking I was good but they handed out tickets The day before I had the 70th ticket I'm still waiting
frown.gif

@s_dubl ah ok. i wonder how eastbay determines the checkout time. i swear if i see an hour im just going to assume it's a no go lol.

Yeah, for Eastbay, if you have it in cart does that mean your pair is secured? Cause I remember last year it was first come first serve. If you had 30 minutes+ it was a no go.
eyes.gif
 but this year I've seen people have close to 2 hours and were still able to cop on some releases.

Originally Posted by Kozumasbullitt

I got a pair from eastbay with ease, first pair of foams so I hope they are comfortable.

they arent. you should cancel immediately. what size do you wear? thanks. lol just kidding. congrats on the cop.

I got a pair from eastbay with ease, first pair of foams so I hope they are comfortable.

that arent. you should cancel immediately. what size do you wear? thanks. lol just kidding. congrats on the cop.
they are comfortable. once you break them in

First post...
Is the swoosh on the bottom still green? It's a different color in the picture on NDC.

Nike-Air-Foamposite-Pro-Mens-Shoe-624041_302_B.jpg

Why does it say on eastbay "do not ship before 6/30"? Hopefully they'll ship them out today instead of Monday

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

that arent. you should cancel immediately. what size do you wear? thanks. lol just kidding. congrats on the cop.
they are comfortable. once you break them in
yea, in all seriousness, foams arent bad. a little stiff at first but they break in nicely and are practically indestructible lol.

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Yeah, for Eastbay, if you have it in cart does that mean your pair is secured? Cause I remember last year it was first come first serve. If you had 30 minutes+ it was a no go.
eyes.gif
 but this year I've seen people have close to 2 hours and were still able to cop on some releases.

i am assuming is was based on availability. usually foams are fairly limited. had a 13 minute timer on eastbay check out no problem. had 43 min on footlocker and after 32 min it said they were sold out.

was able to place phone orders with champs (the rep said they were not for sale at champs but the call center is the same so she ordered from footlocker for me), footaction, and eastbay. whats funny is i called eastbay first and while i was on hold i called champs on my home phone and ordered within 2 minutes, then called footaction and ordered within 4 minutes, then after being on hold for 19 minutes with eastbay the rep picked up so i ordered from from them also. eastbay was a sweet deal, $219.99 shipped, champs and footaction was $238 shipped. yeah i ordered 3 pairs, so what.

Back
Top Bottom