Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Surprised at how easy this was..my local FTL said the line was starting at 5 am and that people had been blowing up their phones asking about them. Glad I didn't have to deal with that maddness. 

WAS AT 34TH... GOT THERE AROUND 330AM AND WAITED TILL 7AM... VERY SMOOTH AND EASY COP. IM POSITIVE THEY HAVE PAIRS LEFT. THERE WERE ONLY 50-100 PPL THERE MAX BY THE TIME I LEFT INCLUDING THOSE WHO WERE IN FRONT OF ME.

AND THE PINES DONT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THESE; THEY ARE DEF TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT SHOES.. I LOVE THESE TUNED MAX ESQ. FOAMS.. THE SHIFT IS CRAZY. BUT I AM GOING TO SHARPIE THE #$!* OUT OF THE GREEN ACCENTS ON THE HEEL TAB... THEY COULD HAVE MADE IT PURPLE, RED, BLACK, GREY.... ANYTHING BUT GREEN OR ORANGE

Anyone else notice the burgundy like swoosh on NDC on the sole compared to the Pine green sole some pics have shown?!

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

How long does NDC orders usually take to get to California? Shipment time?

standard shipping will get to you thursday or friday next week.

Originally Posted by j o 19

WAS AT 34TH... GOT THERE AROUND 330AM AND WAITED TILL 7AM... VERY SMOOTH AND EASY COP. IM POSITIVE THEY HAVE PAIRS LEFT. THERE WERE ONLY 50-100 PPL THERE MAX BY THE TIME I LEFT INCLUDING THOSE WHO WERE IN FRONT OF ME.

AND THE PINES DONT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THESE; THEY ARE DEF TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT SHOES.. I LOVE THESE TUNED MAX ESQ. FOAMS.. THE SHIFT IS CRAZY. BUT I AM GOING TO SHARPIE THE #$!* OUT OF THE GREEN ACCENTS ON THE HEEL TAB... THEY COULD HAVE MADE IT PURPLE, RED, BLACK, GREY.... ANYTHING BUT GREEN OR ORANGE
I was there with you if you were at Footaction (that line was actually shorter than Footlocker, I didn't check House of Hoops).  I agree with the green, I like the color scheme a lot but the celtic green on on it definitely clashes with the rest of the shoe

Originally Posted by Kozumasbullitt

I think people take them out of their cart and it restocks it on NDC. I could see this happening the next few days.

possible. these arent yeezys
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

I love the ones who say "easiest cop all year"Aint that easy for some playa. Now if u said "luckiest cop all year"Fools swear they numero uno cuz their internet is fast and they got lucky on sizingI added to ndc almost the mInute it went up, no luckWaited 20 mins with eastbay...got em
Deez - I'm glad you were able to get your size. These were both the easiest and luckiest cop for me. Nikestore.com back to their old tricks, telling people they were releasing at a random time and drop them at their usual 8 AM EST anyways.
mad.gif
 I struck out on Nikestore thinking they weren't going to tweet the link until later. Then I saw a tweet from them that held pairs were being release back for purchase. I check the site again and my size was available so after a few attempts at adding to cart, I was able to check out with ease. Even got to use my 15% off coupon they gave me for canceling one of my orders recently. 
smokin.gif

Woke up at 8:15, everything sold out online, put on the running shoes and ran to FL at Times Square, wilted 5 min and got a pair so easy NYC.

Originally Posted by Psi Kappa

Woke up at 8:15, everything sold out online, put on the running shoes and ran to FL at Times Square, wilted 5 min and got a pair so easy NYC.

nice. good to be in the city

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

How long does NDC orders usually take to get to California? Shipment time?

standard shipping will get to you thursday or friday next week.
everyone remember, Wednesday is July 4th (holiday).......
indifferent.gif

if sizes pop up, keep hitting add to cart... did that and looks like I got my 13.

I tried footlocker.com at 8 and they said they were sold out! Called customer service and my mans on the phone hooked me up with some size 11's. I'd advise calling around instead of messing with the online bs

Originally Posted by s dubl

if sizes pop up, keep hitting add to cart... did that and looks like I got my 13.

I did the same thing, also size 13, hope they didn't sell us both the same pair. 
laugh.gif

wats the total for 4 u guys ..eastbay mine is 248 idk i tried using a code...if anyone has any help lmk so i can call them up to make a adjustment. thanks inadvance

surprised they were this easy to cop im not gon lie these are one the hottest foams imo they are crazy

Back
Top Bottom