Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

lol just now finally seen someone rocking these off east ohio st, dont feel to bad about passing them up now, look like poop, maybe cuz he was wearing all brown and hes black (im black too), and all that together he just looked like a big pile of sh@t lol. glad i didnt pull the trigger
thank you ha! these shoes are actually horrible in person. 

yea people talking "yall gon feel bad a year form now", just making excuses for a sh#ty purchase or like sh#ty lookin shoes imo.
true. lmao or its their first pair of foams because there are so many better foams than these. The quality on em was disgusting too. Glue all over the mid sole and the carbon fiber pods all crooked... na im good off foams for a while

Im having buyers remorse right now after putting the gym greens next to my coppers. :/
Too similar in my opinion.

I actually don't think the quality was bad on these. Mine had no glue stains or cosmetic flaws...and the foam was actually more firm than the foam I had on my Pines...

I know it won't compare with pre-Copper releases in durability but compared to what we have been getting, it was decent.

It sucks for all the people who bought these on resale. Or even pre-orders. I saw a pair go for $400 the day before they released
mean.gif

i said these were horrible in person and a lot of yall was still buying based of predetermined hype.... the color would've been dope with a smoke grey/ BLACK sole, the clear sole isn't for every shoe, NIKE IS JUST DOING WHAT IT WANT BECAUSE THEY CAN....

i said these were horrible in person and a lot of yall was still buying based of predetermined hype.... the color would've been dope with a smoke grey/ BLACK sole, the clear sole isn't for every shoe, NIKE IS JUST DOING WHAT IT WANT BECAUSE THEY CAN....
The quality on my pair are ok but thats cuz I went thru 4 boxes while in store. I basically mix n matched, took the best left shoe and right shoe from multiple pairs. Same thing happend when I copped the royals.
Nikes selling some b-grades basically

If anyone is still looking for these try having your local foot locker do a stock locate on them. Most sizes are still out there.

It sucks for all the people who bought these on resale. Or even pre-orders. I saw a pair go for $400 the day before they released:smh:

:lol: I think it's better to buy on resale AFTER the release then pre-order...at least you may luck out and cop in store still.

If anyone is still looking for these try having your local foot locker do a stock locate on them. Most sizes are still out there.

Quoted, bolded, underlined, and resized for emphasis.

I swear, the new breed of NT's need to stop their vaginas from bleeding. :smh: at all the dudes in this thread and their justification for not buying them. How old are you primadonnas?

Last edited:
These would be so copped if they weren't 220

Price Increase on the Pros is BS

seriously. they are just testing consumers to see whats the most they can charge for a shoe and still have it sell out. these are floating around everywhere and resellers are begging to let them go for retail :lol:

The best thing about this release is the color changing from time to time reflecting off the light . some pairs do look b gradish and shouldn't be no more than 100 bucks

For 200 your better off buying a really nice pair of casual shoes

Royals and Pearls are the best foams back when the shoe wasn't as hyped Pearls sat on shelves for almost a year couldn't imagine that happening now

GO RIGHT AHEAD AND PASS IF YOU WANT... THESE ARE DEFINITELY NICE AND AMAZING IN PERSON... QUALITY ON MY PAIR IS GREAT ASIDE FROM THE LACK OF FOAM MATERIAL BY THE ANKLE. YALL ARE BUGGING THOUGH LMAO... BUY CASUAL SHOES INSTEAD OF THESE??? NEVER WOULD HAVE HEARD SUCH A THING BACK IN 05 ON HERE LMAOOO.. TO EACH HIS OWN, BUT I FOR ONE LOVE THESE. IF THE PINES NEVER WOULD HAVE RELEASED... THE PEOPLE WOULD BE SINGING A DIFFERENT TUNE

i love how eastbay is excluded from discounts on these. cant even use my freaking 25% off premier membership coupon :smh:

I still need me a pair. I like this color because it reminds me of the Gold Flightposite 1's. Which I need also :-(

Back
Top Bottom