Nike Air Force 1 High x FUTURA Black Be True

Continuing our look at the upcoming FUTURA x Nike Air Force 1 pack, we take a detailed look at the Black FUTURA x Nike Air Force 1 High. A simple and clean approach to the AF1 High, the Black FUTURA x Nike Air Force 1 High features a premium smooth Black leather upper with a perforation gradient from midpanel to midpanel wrapping around the ankle. The upper sits on a White midsole that sits on a clear outsole that exposed FUTURA's camo and "BE" and "True" in FUTURA's handstyle. The package is tied together with FUTURA's tag on the tongue tab and his handstyle on the lace plates.

The Black FUTURA x Nike Air Force 1 High is set to release in early 2010.

Via KATC

2dr9o4h.jpg

rmqpaa.jpg

152m1ya.jpg

e8twg9.jpg

t014yu.jpg

2gspoh5.jpg

pimp.gif
devil.gif

I need these and the navy/orange hi's

those could be my first pair of af1s. never cared much for them, but these are nice! who usually gets releases like these? i'm not familiar with the af1game at all.

Correct me if im wrong but i heard the low-top versions are going to be released at Footaction. Has anybody else heard about this?
nerd.gif

being a futura shoe it should of have been made with better leather, it looks nice, but i want to start seeing better quality on af1

Back
Top Bottom