nike air force 1 premium sport red christmas 2009 release date?

Its Christmas and still not word
smh.gif

They're all over the place here in Singapore. Quality is way better than the AF1s that have been coming out. But nothing special about it.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Out in HK already, so I guess keep your eyes opened as they'll start dropping at other spots...

Any specific stores that carry these? Or is it all over the place? Thanks
smile.gif

sz 12 heads peep the sig.. got pretty much the same shoes for sale only with my dude rasheed wallace on the heel ..
smile.gif

very clean thou.

funny ur trying to sell in a totally diff shoe topic. smh.btw they r up on vimic.com or however u spell it

kirbin wrote:
SinnerP wrote:
Out in HK already, so I guess keep your eyes opened as they'll start dropping at other spots...
smile.gif

Despite being a "QS", these are available at a lot of NSW shops... dunno about the size availability though...

Decent-looking shoe, but I don't like that the outsole isn't 'white'... more like an 'off-white', with a slightly yellow tint.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

kirbin wrote:
SinnerP wrote:
smile.gif

Despite being a "QS", these are available at a lot of NSW shops... dunno about the size availability though...

Decent-looking shoe, but I don't like that the outsole isn't 'white'... more like an 'off-white', with a slightly yellow tint.

i thought it was "bone" which in pics appears grey??? hope its not yellow

Back
Top Bottom