Nike Air Force 1 x Jordan 12 low top

Quote:
they dont have the new 25th lace thing on them

Good Point these shoes are either an old pic that was photoshoped or the shoes are fake.

but I dont see the jordan influence
**JORDAN HEAD**

wow it's gettin worst
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

if they were really a 'fusion' af1 maybe...(just maybe) they should have made them extremly durable and comfy, with a carbon shank plate. but judging by the work done on that ps its juss another wack af1 colorway, not a fusion.

wow these are weak...Im steel feelin the high top, got to see the quality. Im a af1 head, but who knows what happens when they get jordan quality involved

Quote:
they dont have the new 25th lace thing on them
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
I could of done better :tongue:
tongue.gif

naw ima have to pass on those...but BLK/RED ones are aaight i guess :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

One of my fav Jordans of all time the Black Red XII's..... Im sure the balck and red ones are going to be copped
Black Red XII Jordans x AF1 :pimp:
pimp.gif

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

these are better than the fusions, and these are pretty nice colorways
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Black and red Look Fire too Me
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

show me the playoff colorway already! haha
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:aygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sAnimalAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

looks to me that the "jordan inspiration" is the material the shoes are made of. The leather on the outside and the material on the inside of the shoe is the same as the XIIs

TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

After all.... we all know shoes are like crack. After you get them...open that box.. you have about 10 minutes of a high..then its on to the next Hype or most wanted shoe.​

The black and white ones are nice.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Quote:
looks more like someone photoshopped this
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Back
Top Bottom