NIKE AIR FORCE 180 '05 RETRO (WHERE CAN I FIND THEM?)

cannot find a size 11 for the life of me !!! if anybody has a ds pair i will pay pal you with the quickness :evil:
devil.gif
TEAMMARVEL​

I HAVE A DEADSTOCK SIZE 11 FOR SALE HIT ME UP IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

ya SLACKIN...if u in NYC u can get em in mom and pop stores..

these ain't move as fast as other barkleys cuz da general public ain't remember they were CB kicks.
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i forgot how small these ran when they 1st dropped (the OG ones), so when they just retroed them i bought 2 9.5's w/out even trying them on. now i gotta flip them and try and get some 10's instead.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

These were widely available at FinishLines for $49.98 when I stocked up on a few.

Yea I been lookin for a 12 but 140 is od I'm not even gonna touch that....
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

i been tryin to get these for at least a year now. everytime i find a 10 on ebay, i'm like the only person that bids on them and the seller closes the auction off. these are one of the only shoes that i am constantly looking for. size 10 for sale anyone?

I got 2 ds pairs of these colorways in 11.5. I got the footaction exclusive in 12 and the olympic colorway as well. all ds. I am waiting for sneakerheads to wear them to the ground then il take mine out. :0. I have to say the black,royal blue and black air force max b (footaction exclusives) are slightly better.I love these 180's thoe.

I also regret messing these shoes up. I used them for ball most of the time until it got all beated
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

this isn't the buy/sell section but if any of you needs a 9.5, i have 2 DS pairs (mentioned early on pg 1)
bought em w/out trying em on and found out i need sz 10.
i'll let em go for just what i paid if you're local and can pick up.....you pay for shipping if out of area.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

i was at a mom & pop shop in philly yesterday that still had them...i think they had every color that retroed except unions and the finishline

however, i think the display pair might have been the only pair left
by the way, be sure to read my sig
http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=75492.topic

Back
Top Bottom