NIKE AIR FORCE 180 '05 RETRO (WHERE CAN I FIND THEM?)

Ahh I remember when I got those. It was soo Freshhh but I left it at a friend's house and don't seem to care about them anymore. I think if you look around you'll find it. Try Ebay
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions

I saw these on eBay in a size 13 the other day. BIN was like 90.

These were my favorite kicks from '05, I had to get the Black/Blue and the Olympic colorways. They need to retro some more OG colorways.
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

i have seen these i think a local NJ store has them if I can find them ill hit you up
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

Damn I still need these badly. I just kept waiting and waiting on eBay and finally the listings stop.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

^^^
Talk about it brother lol.

I'm willing to help anyone out who's looking for a pair. I know for sure the store near me has a few sizes left. The biggest is an 11 though. Mods, no I'm not trying to turn this into a buy sell forum. I'm just willing to help anyone out who's looking for a pair just as bad as I am.

I need a pair BADDDDD...

WANTED: DS SIZE 12.5/13 BLACK/BLUE AIR FORCE 180 RETRO

I paid 50 EUR on sale in FL Paris. I wore them like 5 times total. Just don't like the way they look on me.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

One of my biggest regrets is sleeping on the Unions. Call me a hypebeast or whathaveyou but those shoes are incredible.
TEAM BEN GORDON
MEMBER 1

I am glad I got the Unions when there was not that much hype. How much they going for these days?

How can anyone sleep on og colorway AF180s? They were sitting there on shelves for so long...

Will always be my favorite Barkley of all time....

4lgekio.jpg

6cq73u0.jpg

They don't make Retros the way they used to....

4lj22v5.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif

6gy65w3.jpg
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

i regret messing up my pair now im on a search for a DS pair. if anyone has a pair in a 10 or 10.5 hit me up thanks
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

I remember I had a tuff time selling my pair. Now people want them.
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP

Mines are still deadstock..oh yea!!
City of SD "Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack"
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

:smh:
smh.gif
@ me for missing out on em, they were on sales racks for $70, i slap myself for not copping :smh:
smh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

Back
Top Bottom