Nike Air Force 180 Olympic 2016 | Release Date: 7/7/16 MSRP $140

Had these in 05 when everybody slept on em. Gotta get em again tho. A fresh pair would never hurt!

I love these shoes.
1rrlaf.jpg

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Damn 2012 is gonna be really expensive.
This 
laugh.gif

Always wanted these after I missed out on the 05's, but was never willing to pay reseller price on a shoe I know hit the outlets. 

Can't Wait!!!! Hope they release the black sixers cw as well. Still kick myself for not copping the Philly Cheesteack edition.

Would be nice if they FINALLY got to the Crimsons.

Originally Posted by jshortt

; The previous retro was 100% accurate,

I'll presume you're not including the air unit in that statement.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Would be nice if they FINALLY got to the Crimsons.

; The previous retro was 100% accurate,

I'll presume you're not including the air unit in that statement.
Haha, well I assumed that wasn't something that needed to be said.  No use crying over something that will/can never be fixed.

Peace,
   J

The previous retro was 100% accurate, and didn't have any patent on them.  You might be thinking of the Finish Line exclusive color that used the same colors.  Either way, this is good news.  Hopefully they'll do Pippen's Flight Lights as well.

Peace,
   J

Pippen's Olympic Flight Lites would be INSANE. Been waiting 20 years for a shot at getting them again. I still have a DS pair of the Olympic Force 180's though, from '07 or '08 (whenever they were last released).

Lookin forward to these... Really hoping they drop the black/royal pair too.

YES! finally. Been waitin for these since an NTer flaked on me and sold em to somebody who inquired after me
indifferent.gif

i definetly say half a size up.. this is a shoe i had to eventually take the sole out to rock.. but its still one of best kicks ever.. i would say try them on.. its not definite they gonna be made the same as before.. they might be true to size this time

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i definetly say half a size up.. this is a shoe i had to eventually take the sole out to rock.. but its still one of best kicks ever.. i would say try them on.. its not definite they gonna be made the same as before.. they might be true to size this time
im assuming youre referring to the first round of retros?

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by purplehazen

im assuming youre referring to the first round of retros?
yes sir.. for example i usually get a 9.5 in aj 7's but this year i think i could of fit an 8.5

I got the Olys before and they hurt my feet... plus I got them on super discount.

They sat last time.... why wouldn;t they again?

well the idea is as long as they are true to the original (which they were last time) they shouldn't sit

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I think he's talking about the vulcanized blazer outsole "retro". Not say he's the common consumer, but many may just lump THESE in with the hybrid crap.. Dulling down a shoes pedigree and line is never a great thing NIKE.
The shoe he was thinking about is the Nike Auto Force 180
Nike-Auto-Force-180-Mid.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Disgusting

Whats retail going to be? These will probably sit. Disco disco

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I think he's talking about the vulcanized blazer outsole "retro". Not say he's the common consumer, but many may just lump THESE in with the hybrid crap.. Dulling down a shoes pedigree and line is never a great thing NIKE.
The shoe he was thinking about is the Nike Auto Force 180
Nike-Auto-Force-180-Mid.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Disgusting

Whats retail going to be? These will probably sit. Disco disco
These were madd ugss. I was upset as soon as i saw them. Just walked out the store mad lol but if these are done right like the OGs/1st retro, they will NOT sit. I promise you that.

awkweird 

When did this USA color way drop in that pic you posted?? (Last column,3rd row)

Wishful thinking, but I'd love them to bring back the White/navy/uni pair as well. Tried so many times to find the last retro, but no luck 
frown.gif

-Can't even find a decent image of them on Google pics let alone find a pair in real life.
Nike%20Air%20Force%20180%20white%20navy%20university%20blue%20310095%20142_b-500x500.jpg

Edit: 

Back
Top Bottom