Nike Air Force 180 Olympic 2016 | Release Date: 7/7/16 MSRP $140

nike-air-force-180-olympic-barkley.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike Air Force 180 Olympic Barkley 2012
310095-100

Last edited:
yes. been waiting to buy these for while now. will be a good release.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

hopefully its not patent leather like the previous retro

The previous retro was 100% accurate, and didn't have any patent on them.  You might be thinking of the Finish Line exclusive color that used the same colors.  Either way, this is good news.  Hopefully they'll do Pippen's Flight Lights as well.

Peace,
   J

^This. The last retro was perfect! Glad to see people will have another chance to grab these. My pair still looks DS so I'll be passing this time around.
Hopefully Nike will retro the Union cw.

I think he's talking about the vulcanized blazer outsole "retro". Not say he's the common consumer, but many may just lump THESE in with the hybrid crap.. Dulling down a shoes pedigree and line is never a great thing NIKE.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I think he's talking about the vulcanized blazer outsole "retro". Not say he's the common consumer, but many may just lump THESE in with the hybrid crap.. Dulling down a shoes pedigree and line is never a great thing NIKE.
The shoe he was thinking about is the Nike Auto Force 180
Nike-Auto-Force-180-Mid.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

I still have my pair. I want them to re-release the OG Back/White/Blue/Red colorway instead. 

damn i had those back in 8th grade
some kid thought they where air force 2

i laughed but damn i ended up beating those quickly

I might cop. I liked these. Have the black and blue joints. Twenty year anniversary huh? You would think Nike would be smart and release a Dream Team 20 year anniversary pack, but nooooooo, that's too complicated
laugh.gif
. They could have just waited on the FTLOTG VII's and paired them with these and the Pippens. SMH, I should be working for Nike corporate lol

THE LAST RETRO WAS PERFECT!!! I STILL HAVE EM AND IM SCARED TO WEAR THEM..IF THEY RELEASE THEM THE SAME WAY..IM SURELY COPPING AGAIN. I LOVE THIS SHOE!

They had those on sell at DTLR for like $49, but I slept until they were gone.

Anyway, I hope they solved the paint flaking problem on the 180's

pimp.gif
I NEED another pair so these WILL be had.

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Air bubble on the right shoe got all fogged up and **$#.

I love the Air Force 180. I have the earlier retro, but these might get purchased, my pair is beat. I hope they retro more OG colorways.

Back
Top Bottom