Nike air force 180 olympic Re-Retro? Am I missing something?

walked into my local spot and saw the nike air force 180 olympics with a 'new' tag on them. The production tag had '07 on em....did i miss something? These were already retro'd about two years back....info on this? boggles my mind since my local spot had em on clearance for $39.99 and two years later they back...

I was wondering the same thing. I saw them at dr jay's for $125 and i thought it was a mistake. Why would they re-retro a shoe two years after they were on clearance racks?
Team Macintosh​

They must have re-retroed them....I see a few pairs on ebay already with the solid orange nike box. Very strange...
TeamVintageHeat
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

same here i went into dr jays also... and seen em.. with the right discount ima cop.. i passed on the first pair.. ima def
get these...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

yes they are re-released. Huf just got them in....its to go along with all the barkley stuff

It makes sense since they are coming out with all the Barkley AF1 and fusion sh**. I was surprised noone said anything about these earlier, I remember when the blk/red Foams dropped, Proper sent out an email with the Olympics in the background

thats strange... my FL and champs dont have em i dont think...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Quote:
Do you guys just enjoy lying?

what the hell are you talkin about. Just saw them last week get released at huf, and months ago I saw them in the niketown catalogue that one of the employees showed me

already? :wow:
eek.gif
TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

My prayers are answered.... now I gotta wait til they hit the clearance racks.
Team Vintage Heat
The Nike Boot was originally found in a gutter in The District of Columbia.
The day is was found, it was laying next to a pair of gray New Balance and some Foamposites.
All 3 were snuggly wrapped in a Northface Jacket.

balled in my 05 retros outdoor for a while.. now they're at the bottom of my box stack.

people slept on these bigtime.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

To be honest the 05's felt like bricks when I played in them, but I still love them lol...
Team Vintage Heat
The Nike Boot was originally found in a gutter in The District of Columbia.
The day is was found, it was laying next to a pair of gray New Balance and some Foamposites.
All 3 were snuggly wrapped in a Northface Jacket.

i haven't touched mine yet and now im going to have to wait another 5years till people stop wearing them . Damm nike firs the air force max b's now this?

Back
Top Bottom