NIke Air Forces Ones....

why spend $80 on some AF1 lows when you can get good performance shoes like Kobe 1s for $35? The only thing worse than ballin' in AF1s are Timbs
...TEAM RAPTORS !
"They Play Together, They Stick Together, They Want To Win Together"

I've practiced/played around in forces and it's never pretty.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

Honestly, it's not a big deal at all. If you're goin for older shoes, I'd rather play in Dunks because they are lighter and have a smaller midsole, but I've played in Air Forces and they're fine.
Looking for a few things:
Charles Barkely Suns Jersey, sz 40-44
Penny Hardaway Magic Jersey sz 40-44
AIM- youngmontana816
bballjordan17@gmail.com

I'd go with High's for the minimum..I ball in my Sheeds + a full length Nike Zoom Air insole I just switched from another shoe.
TEAM BIOLOGY
From Steve Irwin to Jeff Corwin to Omba Mokomba, we know what's up
official rosterrawsheed, nawth21, bluexsneakerhead

I wouldnt. But if you must , at least go with hi's
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

I can barely walk in AF1's for a few hours, let alone play ball in them.

There's much better compromises with looks/performance when picking basketball shoes. I want my bball shoes to look good, but not at that cost. So my Turbines and 2K3's work for me.

Balling in AF1 Lows would be out of the question for me. Ouch!

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! NikeHolic23@gmail.com[/center][/b]

No,dont even consider it

I remember when i was in 7th grade i played in AF1 Lows..i rolled my ankle and it was one of the worst experiences of my sports career
Cop List For 2007:Sz 10 Only

Metallic V [ ]
True Blue III [ ]
Blue Avengers [ ]

i played all thropugh US in HIghs and didn't have a problem at all. this was 01-05 too, so its not like frim the 80's
FS: AF1 Nike ID Pass Word​
Get at me. PM,AIM, or e-mail in profile​

if your just shooting around then yeah, but if you gonna ball for real, why would you wear low tops??..your just asking to sprain your ankle
I bust them Stupid Dope Moves B..!!!!!!

thanks for your help........ :D
happy.gif

Maybe not the lows but in highs you should deffinatley go for it, they are a bball shoe after all.

air forces are garbage bball shoes, period
F/S/T: DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel, PM me and shoot an offer if interested!

His idols would lock down airports and extort some import, catchin' 10% of what the fiends snort - Gza

I've rolled my ankle everytime I have played in AF1s...so hell no.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Back
Top Bottom