Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

Hot Reds are here at Footaction, but most stores such as the one I work at and other smaller chains are getting them until October.

Weird.

Copped 1 already, just need 1 or 2 more.

"Charm,"

Thanks for the pic.

It's now confirmed I made the right choice by passing on them, lol.

Them joints are a diiiiiiiiiistant 3rd place, like the ugly girl with the 2 fine chicks at the club...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"Charm,"

Thanks for the pic.

Them joints are a diiiiiiiiiistant 3rd place, like the ugly girl with the 2 fine chicks at the club...
Couldn't agree with you more...
1948.gif
Well, I wouldn't go as far ascalling them 'ugly', but the 2 OG colors are definitely way ahead of them... IMO

i feel what u saying kev, but i gotta agree wit sinner p. they are def. a distant 3rd, but i don't think they ugly. keep in mind, in my pic the hot redjoints are stilkl factory laced all tight. the other 2 are loose. but yeah, c/w-wise, the OGs kill the retro+

They are alright, but I wish that would've had more red or something in them for me. Something about them just doesn't pop out and make we wanna buythem. Other than the fact that I already have plenty of black/red from Foam 1s and the CDPs last year and I don't wanna buy them just to say that I got all3 colorways.
ohwell.gif

Maybe if they go on sale around my way or something, but my main priorities for the rest of the year are the 11 and 12 Jordans releasing and maybe the Garnett3s or one of the 1/2 cent colorways left.

Haven't bought a single pair of griffey 1's(couldn't convince myself with those miniscule air bubbles) but from charm's picture it would easilyhave been the volts. i'd rather have the freshwater 95's and the black/reds look terrible in person with the black leather.

Is It me or the Quality on the Griffey's are superb I worn the freshwaters about 5 Times and they still look they coUld be Brand New!

I was sleeping on these until i seen'em in DTLR...had to grab a pair. Volts was also waiting for me when i got home :c)

I forgot about these. eastbay has them on backorder again. i'll wait a couple weeks and see whats up.
they wont sell out of a 15 anyway

Waiting till they hit swoosh. Or if not, I'll cop on the next 50. These are sitting at my local spots.

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Waiting till they hit swoosh. Or if not, I'll cop on the next 50. These are sitting at my local spots.
Wish it was the same around here only store I've seen carry em here in VA is DTLR and dude told me they just restocked but sizes were'limited' and yea Fattoo they look better in person, i was definitely sleepin on em till i seen them on the shelves.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"Charm,"

Thanks for the pic.

Couldn't agree with you more...
1948.gif
Well, I wouldn't go as far as calling them 'ugly', but the 2 OG colors are definitely way ahead of them... IMO

That's the way I look at it as well. I figure why waste my money when I would rather be wearing the first 2 retros. They would never get any play pluswon't be worth anything even as a collectible.

Originally Posted by LeeBoi

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Wish it was the same around here only store I've seen carry em here in VA is DTLR and dude told me they just restocked but sizes were 'limited' and yea Fattoo they look better in person, i was definitely sleepin on em till i seen them on the shelves.
I seen in person too and to me they are a close second to the Freshwaters. I hope alot of poeple dont like them and they sit around kind of likethe Volts.

I think we'll see the blk/emerad colorway again. Nike knows there's an audience for it, and you guys know how it goes...

saw someone wearing these today and they looked really good, but as ppl said above, the first 2 are more than enough

^^ that's a bit of an exaggeration memphis. not better than the 1st 2 c/w's, but not "bootycheeks."

Got my pair Friday after going to just about every spot in St. Louis I found them at the Foot Locker in The Loop, very happy with my pair. This shoe isBlack/Orange...not Red for those looking to buy. It matches perfectly with my Baltimore Orioles hat. This shoes is not as good as the other two but it'sstill a dope shoe. It's like The Lox...Sheek ain't as good as Jada and Styles but that don't make him weak...he's just not as good as the othertwo lol.

Back
Top Bottom